The Student Room Group

Advice please on situation with me and my friend.

I went out with my friend yesterday, who I haven't seen in a while. She's recently gotten a boyfriend who she's seems to be talking to alot.
So I just need someone else's perspective on this as I don't know I'm maybe overacting which feel like I'm not... or I don't know....

So the whole time yesterday we were together she was just messaging her boyfriend, hardly even talking to me. Didn't apologise or anything, and what made it even more annoying was that she was seeing him the next day so she didn't have to be constantly texting him whilst I'm with her.

We went to a concert together as well, and she was just messaging him before, during and after. And I was thinking why am I here right now? She should of just taken him.

I did think about mentioning it but then I thought she might take it the wrong way.
Reply 1
Messaging all the time when you go out with a friend is seriously bad form. And it happens even with friends who have not just got a new partner. As you say, it’s quite difficult to address as phones are an extension of people’s bodies these day. Maybe give a bit of latitude since she’s newly loved up and next time say you’d like some quality time without distractions with her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending