The Student Room Group

Second degree with Arden University

Hi

I am interested in studying for a second degree and want to enquire about funding. I already have a bachelors and masters degree and are in different subjects to what I am looking to study.

The degrees I am looking at are both exemption degrees and I understand I can apply for funding for part time study..

The two options are BSc (Hons) Psychology and BSc (Hons) Computing by Blended Learning and will be attending my chosen course in person.

The course can be studied over 3 years or more. Could I enquire what course intensity is covered under this funding for these courses for someone in my position. i.e. could I have the option to study this in 3 years.

Many thanks
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by GrayB
Hi

I am interested in studying for a second degree and want to enquire about funding. I already have a bachelors and masters degree and are in different subjects to what I am looking to study.

The degrees I am looking at are both exemption degrees and I understand I can apply for funding for part time study..

The two options are BSc (Hons) Psychology and BSc (Hons) Computing by Blended Learning and will be attending my chosen course in person.

The course can be studied over 3 years or more. Could I enquire what course intensity is covered under this funding for these courses for someone in my position. i.e. could I have the option to study this in 3 years.

Many thanks

Hi Gray,

Can you confirm what university you want to attend?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
Arden university
Hi there,

As long as it is the part time version of the course you are attending, you can do the course over the 3 year period at 100% intensity.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending