The Student Room Group

UCAS application for gap year student

I already have my A levels, but im studying A level further maths in my gap year. I have contacted my old school teacher for a predicted grade and he has agreed, however I dont know how to add this in my UCAS application. I also need a reference. What can I do? the deadline is in 2 weeks.

Btw, I did contact my head of year and she said she can write me a reference but i cant get a buzzword as I am an independent applicant. She still hasnt got back to me, so i am worried she wont do it in time.
Original post by Hiim
I already have my A levels, but im studying A level further maths in my gap year. I have contacted my old school teacher for a predicted grade and he has agreed, however I dont know how to add this in my UCAS application. I also need a reference. What can I do? the deadline is in 2 weeks.

Btw, I did contact my head of year and she said she can write me a reference but i cant get a buzzword as I am an independent applicant. She still hasnt got back to me, so i am worried she wont do it in time.

Your reference and predictions need to come from the same nominated referee.

In this case I would have your subject teacher liaise with your year head who can then provide both. You may want to follow up with a phone call. Remember they are dealing with your request alongside a full time job and supporting this years applicants.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending