The Student Room Group

UCAS copyform

Hey, I just applied on UCAS and my school approved my application and sent it to to UCAS, although I'm kind of paranoid that my advisor used an ol d set of predicted grades rather than the updated one, I made sure to let him know multiple times but I'm still kind of worried. I've heard that you can call UCAS and ask for a copyform that shows your grades, does this still exist and do you think its worth doing?
Reply 1
Ask the person at your school who actually submits the UCAS application - often an admin person - they can look up your application and check.
Reply 2
You may request a copy of your application by phoning up UCAS - it takes 5 minutes, you will be asked standard security questions and once completed, given a password to unlock the encrypted copy of your application which will arrive in your email inbox within 5 working days of the call.

The copy will contain all details including the predicted grades and teacher references that UCAS holds for you. I have done this and was startled to see that the predicted grades my institution submitted for my application were different to what I was told and given on a piece of paper. Hence, it is vital to double-check everything to do with your application so you are not negatively impacted later down the line due to the carelessness of your referee. They are also humans and may make mistakes, sometimes severely damaging, so a second pair of eyes is always advantageous.
Reply 3
Original post by killuak
You may request a copy of your application by phoning up UCAS - it takes 5 minutes, you will be asked standard security questions and once completed, given a password to unlock the encrypted copy of your application which will arrive in your email inbox within 5 working days of the call.

The copy will contain all details including the predicted grades and teacher references that UCAS holds for you. I have done this and was startled to see that the predicted grades my institution submitted for my application were different to what I was told and given on a piece of paper. Hence, it is vital to double-check everything to do with your application so you are not negatively impacted later down the line due to the carelessness of your referee. They are also humans and may make mistakes, sometimes severely damaging, so a second pair of eyes is always advantageous.

Thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending