The Student Room Group

Messed up my uni interview

Keksa
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Idklolhelpme
So basically ^ i messed up my uni interview lol 🥹😔 the questions were so easy too.. they asked me what the course involved and I only said it involves psychology, phonetics & linguistics and biology (which it does) but the interviewer said anything else? As if to prompt me was I meant to list like 15+ modules ?? and then asked me a scenario question and I only partly answered because I forgot most of it☹️ it wasnt even a hard interview… she also asked me the role & I listed alottt but she still said anything else? To prompt me again but I kinda went blank. Have I ruined my chances? This is for nursing ☹️ im so disappointed in myself theres only 65 places too and the interview is scored too im guessing ill get a low score now 😭gotta either get a plan b or apply again next year because this was my dream uni and only place I want to go. Anyone else had an experience like this? 😔

Have you spoken to the university and explained that you don’t think you performed as well as you’re capable of at the interview? If they know that you’re keen they might be willing to offer you another interview opportunity. If you don’t ask then you won’t know.
Original post by Idklolhelpme
No because I didn’t think you were allowed and it was on Friday but I don’t think they would re interview as it wouldn’t be fair to other candidates so i’m just gonna accept if its a rejection i’ll apply in 2025 🤣😩

Are there other unis you can apply to for this? Does it have to be this specific one? I’d shoot your chances and try at a few different ones.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending