The Student Room Group

Grade overall

hi guys in my uni assingment i achived:
58 percent (10 percent of my grade) another 58 percent (30 percent of my grade) then i got 62 (worth 60 percent of my grade).
what would this be overall...
someone please tell me i hope i get a 2.1!
Original post by kind-poster
hi guys in my uni assingment i achived:
58 percent (10 percent of my grade) another 58 percent (30 percent of my grade) then i got 62 (worth 60 percent of my grade).
what would this be overall...
someone please tell me i hope i get a 2.1!

This is basic maths, why don't you have a go at doing it yourself? :smile: A 2:1 is 60-69%
Reply 2
Original post by Scotland Yard
This is basic maths, why don't you have a go at doing it yourself? :smile: A 2:1 is 60-69%

i know that chill. i said whats the overall grade if in 40% of the grade i scored 58 and in 60% i scored 62? and i know its 60 percent coz i worked it out myself but i wanted to double check!!
Reply 3
Original post by Scotland Yard

your the one who cantread a basic question thats not what i asked🙂 😊
Original post by kind-poster
your the one who cantread a basic question thats not what i asked🙂 😊

You asked: what would this be overall? Which is why I told you that this is easy, basic maths that you can do yourself. Which, you did! When questions are very basic and are things that you can easily figure out yourself in 5 seconds, then I'd rather not answer and just point out that you can do this yourself. You will not be spoonfed all the answers to everything at university/in life so it's good for you to use your brain to figure stuff out on your own every now and again :smile:
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending