The Student Room Group

Do universities ask why I didn't meet target for my conditional offer

Due to certain circumstances I won't be able to complete my btec in extended diploma and I have been put on a diploma. I was wondering if they might ask me why I graduated with a diploma instead of extended diploma.

Also I was wondering since I am expecting a D*D* will the unis I have gotten offers from care since they all want me to get a dmm in extended however a d*d* is equivalent to a dmm.

Sorry for the bad grammar.
Original post by zero120
Due to certain circumstances I won't be able to complete my btec in extended diploma and I have been put on a diploma. I was wondering if they might ask me why I graduated with a diploma instead of extended diploma.

Also I was wondering since I am expecting a D*D* will the unis I have gotten offers from care since they all want me to get a dmm in extended however a d*d* is equivalent to a dmm.

Sorry for the bad grammar.

You need to notify them ASAP if your award is changing as you'll no longer be able to meet the terms of your current offers.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
You need to notify them ASAP if your award is changing as you'll no longer be able to meet the terms of your current offers.
Do they ask why?
Original post by zero120
Do they ask why?

They could, but I imagine in most cases they won't care.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending