The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Sending post to University of York

Hi there, I want to send a letter to a friend who goes to York, in Langwith, but I don't know anything more specific about her accommodation beyond that. I don't really want to ask her because it's meant to be a surprise, if I just send it to Langwith does anyone know if she'll receive it? Or will it arrive and I have to tell her I've sent something?
Original post by pjf1215
Hi there, I want to send a letter to a friend who goes to York, in Langwith, but I don't know anything more specific about her accommodation beyond that. I don't really want to ask her because it's meant to be a surprise, if I just send it to Langwith does anyone know if she'll receive it? Or will it arrive and I have to tell her I've sent something?
i recommend doing this:

c/o [full name of friend]
Langwith College
Deramore Lane
University of York
Heslington, YO10 5GQ

the address i found on google but you get an idea ❤️
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by emm4nuella
i recommend doing this:

c/o [full name of friend]
Langwith College
Deramore Lane
University of York
Heslington, YO10 5GQ

the address i found on google but you get an idea ❤️
Thank you!
Original post by pjf1215
Thank you!
no problem ❤️
Original post by pjf1215
Hi,

I think @emm4nuella's suggestion is the best thing! The college team will then be able to notify your friend that they have a letter and put it in their pigeon hole 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending