The Student Room Group

Boyfriend going travelling without me for 3 months

Hey I’m just wondering if anyone else’s partner has been travelling without them before. My boyfriend who I’ve been with for 6 months is going travelling with 2 of his friends soon for 3 months. He already told me this prior to him being in a relationship with him and to me it isn’t an issue I want him to go if it makes him happy. But there is some doubt in the back of my mind that he may do something as his two friends are single. He has given me so much reassurance but I still worry he may meet someone else or things may fade away between us. Anyone got any advice?
If he has never given you any reason not to trust him, then trust him. Lots of people go travelling and it will be the make or break but if you both have a solid relationship then don't worry. He has given you reassurance so there is nothing else he can do. If his friends are single should not worry you because if he goes out with them at home and he hasn't done anything then why would it be different abroad? It's hard because he is going to be doing his own thing too, meeting new people is inevitable as you make friends out there and sometimes he will be busy but as long as he makes effort to communicate then nothing should fizzle out, don't worry about it just keep yourself busy, it will fly by!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending