The Student Room Group

Personal details

Hello
I wanted to ask if it’s possible to change personal details as they are asking me for evidence of divorce papers however I’ve never been married therefore I probably accidentally pressed on married.
Also the uni starts in 3 weeks and no approval of student finance has been received so I can I still start ??
Original post by lessx12
Hello
I wanted to ask if it’s possible to change personal details as they are asking me for evidence of divorce papers however I’ve never been married therefore I probably accidentally pressed on married.
Also the uni starts in 3 weeks and no approval of student finance has been received so I can I still start ??

Hi there, is your application being supported by your parent(s) as it may be their marital details we've requested. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
My parents have there own account to support my student finance application and When I accessed there account it said they have no evidence needed so on there side it’s okay but it’s just mine
Original post by lessx12
My parents have there own account to support my student finance application and When I accessed there account it said they have no evidence needed so on there side it’s okay but it’s just mine

Hi there,

If it is your parents who are supporting your application, then no marital evidence would be requested.

Please start a live chat on your account or call us so that an adviser can look into this for you.

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

0300 100 0607

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending