The Student Room Group

Sponser 2 email

I put in the wrong email for my parent with the income evidence so she cant recieve the email for the details
Original post by ffffftttttt
I put in the wrong email for my parent with the income evidence so she cant recieve the email for the details

Hi @ffffftttttt

I would suggest getting in touch with Student Finance to change your details.

To get in contact you can use the web page here: What do you need to contact Student Finance England about? - Contact Student Finance England - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

I hope you can get this sorted. :smile:
Emily
Student Rep at BCU
Original post by BCU Student Rep
Hi @ffffftttttt

I would suggest getting in touch with Student Finance to change your details.

To get in contact you can use the web page here: What do you need to contact Student Finance England about? - Contact Student Finance England - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

I hope you can get this sorted. :smile:
Emily
Student Rep at BCU

Please note that threads in this forum (Ask SFE) are answered by official SFE/SLC reps so there is no need for you to reply to them. :smile:
Original post by ffffftttttt

Hi there,

She can still login to her account and provide her details even if she's not received the email request. Once logged in, it will say on the home page 'would you like to support an application?' and from there she can provide her details. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending