The Student Room Group

One character mistake

When putting my mums name into my application I put a space instead of a dash between her double surname. She cannot change these details in her student finance account and neither can I. I saw that she needs to fill out a PFF2 form to make this change. Where should she upload this form and how quickly will the changes be amended on her student finance profile?
Hi there. The PFF2 form can be uploaded to your online account, or your sponsor's. Here is a video on how to upload evidence -

Thanks, Leah.

Quick Reply