The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
SiAnY
Sam = a nonce :biggrin:

:rofl:
Reply 61
shhhhhh...

they looked like flaming arrows to me at first, but on closer inspection, i can see they are roses :biggrin:

nonce? moi?
Nah, you are too cool Sammy :cool:
Reply 63
:rock: :adore:
Thats weird. I find human geog soo boring. Its terrible. Im in my last topic now of GCSE geog and its tectonics. The only aspect of physical i hate is coastal landscape. its more human than physical!
Human is cool
Reply 66
SiAnY
Human is cool

BUT PHYSICAL IS COOLER :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
OOOH PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY: "AND HERE WE HAVE A ROCK. ISN'T IT EXCITING?"

:rofl:
Reply 68
isnt that geology?
Reply 69
OOOH HUMAN GEOGRAPHY: "AND HERE WE HAVE AN OBSCURE CONCEPT THAT YOU'VE ALREADY LEARNT IN SOCIOLOGY AND/OR ECONOMICS. BORED YET?!"
It's what we learnt in coasts module. This cliff is made of x rock and x rock is hard so it is resistant to erosion. Titilating stuff.
Reply 71
lol throw my vote in for physical :biggrin:
Hehe. It's weird how I can love one side of the subject and loathe *parts* of the other.
Reply 73
lol throw my vote in for physical

another sane person :biggrin:

looks like phys geographers outnumber human geographers by a long way now!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO lol.
Wat exam boards do people do?!?!? We do Edexcel B
I loved the stuff last year...this year is interesting but far harder!
Reply 75
edexcel A
Reply 76
Sam_B
edexcel A

:dito:
I need some EDEXCEL B's!!
Reply 78
there is more information on edexcel B on the geography subforum than any other exam board/specification.

have a look around, u will probably find what u are looking for...if anything :biggrin:
Reply 79
LOL at the Battle of the Fonts !! V funny :laugh:
Personally, I find human more interesting mostly. Although I seem to do better in the physical parts of exams :s:

Am I the only one doing OCR board?
T'is so much better than Edexcel. Although I AM jealous of your heat-spot you get on the certificates :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending