The Student Room Group
mine still hasn't arrived after 2 weeks but you can log in to tack using your same unsername and id
Reply 2
i tried logging into track using id, user and pass and it just gives me an error saying that i havent applied for UCAS :s-smilie:
Hi mephistel! I was just as confused as you were about being able to log in to Track, and I got the same message as you did. I applied at 9 PM Wednesday evening and was finally able to log in to Track on Thursday at 12 PM. So less than 24 hours! And I haven't received a welcome letter yet.
Reply 4
Thanks man! this is reassuring :biggrin:

I'll wait a little bit longer and retry
Reply 5
I applied last week, paid, it's all sent off. No welcome letter, i'm unable to login to track, and now i'm panicking like a sugar crazed gnome, especially since I want to cancel one of my applications and apply for a "safe bet" uni XD
Reply 6
fidrildi
I applied last week, paid, it's all sent off. No welcome letter, i'm unable to login to track, and now i'm panicking like a sugar crazed gnome, especially since I want to cancel one of my applications and apply for a "safe bet" uni XD

Thats so weird.. because i was in the office when they sent my Application, and then i walked to the other side of the school and logged straight into Track. :s-smilie: Does it say that it's been sent by your referee in Apply?
I was able to log into track a few hours after it was sent. I got my welcome letter after about a week. As it's Christmas time, you might not get the letter until after Christmas :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending