The Student Room Group

special support loan (SSL)

I applied for the second year in March, and my application was confirmed. After that, I have awarded a pip, that sfe told me I just needed to upload my award letter to my account, I did it, but after nearly a month, I have not heard back, so today, I contacted sfe for an update that they told me I have to write a letter and request SSL. I have no idea about this letter and what should be included in it, and what details are needed.
Please help me to write this letter.
Original post by Shmlmr
I applied for the second year in March, and my application was confirmed. After that, I have awarded a pip, that sfe told me I just needed to upload my award letter to my account, I did it, but after nearly a month, I have not heard back, so today, I contacted sfe for an update that they told me I have to write a letter and request SSL. I have no idea about this letter and what should be included in it, and what details are needed.
Please help me to write this letter.

Hi there,

If you check your 'correspondence' section of your account as we likely have sent you a form to complete. You can then digitally upload this to your account.

Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Hi,
Thanks for your reply Jason,
As you mentioned, I’ve got the form and filled it out and submitted it online.
Thanks again
Original post by Shmlmr
Hi,
Thanks for your reply Jason,
As you mentioned, I’ve got the form and filled it out and submitted it online.
Thanks again

You're welcome - we're currently processing evidence in 17 working days, so please check your account and e-mails for any updates.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending