The Student Room Group

Sfe stress

Hey, I’ve withdrawn from my course- asked sfe if I’m eligible for three years of funding, I am but the first year of a new course I might have to self fund.

There’s no way I can afford that-

Is there a way around this? I withdrew because I didn’t enjoy my course and suffered undiagnosed depression. I’m trying to get a diagnosis so I can provide some evidence but I feel stressed out about all of this now…

Advice please!
Original post by EVMD17
Hey, I’ve withdrawn from my course- asked sfe if I’m eligible for three years of funding, I am but the first year of a new course I might have to self fund.

There’s no way I can afford that-

Is there a way around this? I withdrew because I didn’t enjoy my course and suffered undiagnosed depression. I’m trying to get a diagnosis so I can provide some evidence but I feel stressed out about all of this now…

Advice please!

Hi there,

If you have evidence as to why you weren't able to complete your course you can upload this along with a cover letter stating what happened and when this took place. This will go to be reviewed and an assessor will determine if you're granted the additional year of funding. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

If you have evidence as to why you weren't able to complete your course you can upload this along with a cover letter stating what happened and when this took place. This will go to be reviewed and an assessor will determine if you're granted the additional year of funding. Thanks, Jason

Thank you- would the evidence need to come from my gp?
Original post by EVMD17
Thank you- would the evidence need to come from my gp?

Hi there, the cover letter would be from you. If you have a letter from your GP confirming what happened (and when this took place) you can send this along with your cover letter. Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there, the cover letter would be from you. If you have a letter from your GP confirming what happened (and when this took place) you can send this along with your cover letter. Thanks, Jason

Okay that’s great thanks for your help! :smile:
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by EVMD17
Okay that’s great thanks for your help! :smile:

You're welcome. Have a good day. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending