The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

19th March 2009 for the January exams and 20th August 2009 for the June exams :smile:
Erm...isn't it 12th March?
Reply 3
What about A2?
?? We were told the 14th March for January results (thats A2) but AS come out the same day at our school
It depends on your school, I believe in january they recieve the results electronically on March the 12th, but you may get them on this day or a couple after :smile:
*k.a.t.e*
Erm...isn't it 12th March?

12th March is when centers receive our results, 19th is the official date :biggrin:
Reply 7
Basically...Your Schools Recieve them on the 12th. When they release them to you its totally up to them. Some may wait until 19th because they need time to prepare the day and stuff. Some may release it in 2 days because they do not need so much time. Some may just tell you on the same day. This is up to them to tell you internally. However, I think there is an Official Results Day on the 19th which you will get provisional Certificates and things like that...:biggrin:
Reply 8
12 March is officially release date. (So if you can get your results online you will be able to.

Schools/colleges/whatever you kids are doing these days then have to get paper copies which takes a few days. So my school is 19th, but some are 15th or 18th etc.

Good luck! x
Ahhh ok. I think ours just print them straight off the system and give us them on the day they receive them. There's posters up all over the common room saying March 12th, then 18th is our resit deadline.
Reply 10
Thought it was 12th of March :|
Reply 11
My college has stated the 12th of March as results day. Although they could be wrong. :teeth:
why is my college getting results on like the 5th of march or something?! :s-smilie: hmm, I'll be investigating tommorow
Kingston_x
why is my college getting results on like the 5th of march or something?! :s-smilie: hmm, I'll be investigating tommorow

Mine had results day listed on the calendar as the 5th March, but have now told us we are getting them on the 20th.
Results!:eek: Completely forgot I screwed up!
I'm sure it is always on a Thursday thus leaving us with 12th and 19th realistically
There are 2 dates floating around on TSR at the moment. The 12th of March or the 19th of March. However, it is now common belief that results will be recieved on the 12th.
Reply 17
12th! I'm sure the teachers will tell you as soon as they know.
Reply 18
we've all been told we're getting ours on the 12th march
my birthday :smile:

june exam results come out on the 20th august this year... its really late... but the GCSE ones are the 27th
Lol, I just didn't turn up on my results day

Latest