The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Really? Woah. How does your best friend feel about it? I dunno if people can help you now - whats done is done. The only thing you can do is discuss how you feel about it then try and move on :smile:
Reply 2
Gay guy? Gay gal?
Reply 3
guy.
Reply 4
Becca_18star
I had sex with my gay best friend...Help. :frown:

could of been a lot worse, although i might be difficult as friends for a while at least it was someone you felt comfortable with.

regarding the gay thing..well...erm...
Reply 5
Discuss it if you want then move on, what's the problem?
Reply 6
Yes but like after loads of foreplay and halfway through sex he just gets up and leaves. And this wasn't just some drunken night. We've often kissed and gone a bit to close to the edge but never this far its starting to mess with my brain. We've always been able to laugh it off blame hormones. But last night he just got up and left me in my room alone at 1am crying my eyes out.
Reply 7
M@255
Are you really sure he's gay if he had sex with you? Was he drunk or something? I find it hard to believe that a gay man would have sex with their best friend. I'm not suggesting you're lying, but it seems odd - maybe he's bisexual??

He wears makeup and loves Kylie. Hes not dead camp but if you saw him in the street you'd know he was gay.
Reply 8
Becca_18star
Yes but like after loads of foreplay and halfway through sex he just gets up and leaves. And this wasn't just some drunken night. We've often kissed and gone a bit to close to the edge but never this far its starting to mess with my brain. We've always been able to laugh it off blame hormones. But last night he just got up and left me in my room alone at 1am crying my eyes out.

no offense but you knew he was gay, you can't expect not to be hurt if he doesnt have strong sexual feelings towards you, getting in such a situation with him is going to have consequences like this

i have a gay friend who had sex with a girl to reassure himself i think mainly that he was gay, perhaps this was the point for him, that he realises that he is just gay and not bi and so forth
Becca_18star

he was probably testing himself, and then halfway realised that he's not straight and is in fact gay and so left. Although leaving you like that, that is mean, how could a mate do that to you.
ouch
yea but from his point of view, he must be like wtf am i doing this is a woman! it was mean what he did but im guessing after years of homoness he must be totally f*d in the head now.

maybe he's secretly fancied you or ages. did he call you since?
if not, this is likely, hence he isnt gay
Reply 12
Becca_18star
But last night he just got up and left me in my room alone at 1am crying my eyes out.

:frown: :eek: :mad:
Reply 13
if he was gay then how did he get it up? :eek:
Reply 14
He can't be very gay if you've had this chemistry going on for a while. My gay friend would sooner castrate himself than put his euphemism anywhere near me.
Reply 15
Becca_18star

i think the first question to ask is... did you wear protection?
Becca_18star

Easily done i suppose ?? :confused: The politically correct way to refer to people who sleep around would be 'horizontally accessible' :biggrin:
ok well what he did to you by leaving you halfway through was totally wrong hunni. i friend wouldnt do that...but then he could of been thinking what am i doing? this is my friend. he could feel completely awful about leaving you midway. so you need to talk to him. how old are you both?

tell us how it goes hunni.

karen xxx
Becca_18star

How gay can someone be if they sleep with opposite sex? At what point do you cross into bisexual territory?
Reply 19
This is the weirdest thing I've ever come across. Ever

Latest

Trending

Trending