The Student Room Group

Perfume/Deodorant/Body Spray that attracts girls or releases pheremones

Scroll to see replies

mchmmr60
lol well thanks obsessive. smelling of a chocolate must be a good turn on for girls actually :P

Perhaps, what I've never known for sure though is whether it's actually supposed to smell of chocolate or if they're just saying it's like chocolate in that it's irresistible :confused:
I am a girl. And frankly, i don't care what a man smells of, as long as he is clean and with no unpleasant bodily odours. A nice aftershave is a bonus, but then some men get carried away and wear too much scent, and an overpowering smell is not pleasant. Basically, i don't think there is any particular perfume that attracts women, but if you want to wear scent then i would advise you to go to the perfume counter in a department store and find something YOU like, and ask one of the assistants for help choosing if you need it.
Reply 22
It depends on the girl but I love Lynx, Ted Baker, Lacoste, Armani Diamonds etc on my bf. Just the smells I associate with him lol
mchmmr60
lol well ur the expert having worked in the store lol.
recommend me some stuff.
and also with perfume, how many sprays do you need?
i'm so used to spraying lynx all over my body for around 7-8 seconds, but perfume i wouldn't want to waste with it being so expensive!
Yeh like I said. A couple of sprays.

Go experiment like I said in the first post.

ps/ I worked in head office not a store.
Reply 24
Good luck with this buddy :hat2:
Reply 25
What are these Pheromones? Sounds quite rapey to me lol :rolleyes:

Peace x
i think it's davidoff adventure that i like, or LaCoste.. (but that is because it reminds me of: facepaint, grand theft auto, summer days and sex)

just smell nice guys.. don't stink of BO or cheese or eggs or anything else disgusting!

i don't like lynx.. it makes my nostrils cry with pain..body spray is for boys, cologne is for men :biggrin:
OP, if you need to resort to cologne to attract girls, you're doing something wrong.

A nice cologne just finishes you off, rather than being your sole selling point.

As to Lynx... Bahahahaa... If you're 14, maybe. Ditto the above - cologne is for men.
Pheremones don't work well on humans. too bad. As for picking at perfume / aftershave, choose something you like. Personally I like Gucci for men stuff (my dad has a bottle which I ensure goes missing most times before I go out). However don't spray more than twice. Once at the neck once below. That is all.
Reply 29
Smells Like Bigfoot's Dick!
Reply 30
Pheromones are all the same, there aren't some that work for men and some that work for women..Therefore I suggest you buy this lip gloss :laugh:
mchmmr60
what do u find a turn on?

Lynx dark chocolate and loaaaads of it, it's the only one me and my friends would die for lol
Natural musk.
Unfortunately there's no chemical substitute for personality and charisma ... but if you've got that lol, any clean smell (that's one that isn't BO) IMO is fine!
*rubs eyes*

Did I seriously just read a thread in which someone straight-facedly recommended Lynx?
Reply 35
I actually think that Lynx can smell quite nice when it is not used too much!
Reply 36
All Lynx smells awful.

Unless you really want to smell like 'teenage locker room' and 'sexual deprivation'. It's for bedroom dwellers, scallies and the unclean.

Some form of anti-perspirant (I use the crystal/rock one), then something smelly.

Occasionally I use the Cacharel body spray that was in the set but only to save the main bottle, which is very strong. Even then it's pretty heavy so it's only ever 'night out' aftershave.
Reply 37
no davidoff, no have-it-off
no splash, no gash
no armani, no punani
no soap, no hope
no lynx, no minx
no spray, no lay

Know what I'm saying?
Reply 38
It is too good to be true.

Don't, repeat, don't wear lynx.

Just one more time, in case you missed it:

DON'T WEAR LYNX!!!!

Just don't okay?

Just wear deodorant so that you don't smell of a horse. Perfume is for women. Cologne is perfume with a different name.

You produce plenty of your own pheromones, you don't need some stupid man-perfume.
Reply 39
Cook
no davidoff, no have-it-off
no splash, no gash
no armani, no punani
no soap, no hope
no lynx, no minx
no spray, no lay

Know what I'm saying?

"I once got my cock out in front of the entire year."

No class, no ass.

Try harder bud.