The Student Room Group

Perfume/Deodorant/Body Spray that attracts girls or releases pheremones

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
How long does your average bottle of Cologne last? Say a 100ml bottle.
Reply 41
Clockwiser
How long does your average bottle of Cologne last? Say a 100ml bottle.

I change a lot so I very rarely actually drain one,

100ml would last for aaaaages, probably only worth buying that once you've settled into the one type, presuming you use a sensible amount.

There's a 50ml bottle of Diesel I've had for about three years here.
Reply 42
bj_945
What are these Pheromones? Sounds quite rapey to me lol :rolleyes:

Peace x

Hormones in your sweat what smell naiiiceeee to the opposite secks.
Reply 43
FiveFiveSix
OP, if you need to resort to cologne to attract girls, you're doing something wrong.

A nice cologne just finishes you off, rather than being your sole selling point.

As to Lynx... Bahahahaa... If you're 14, maybe. Ditto the above - cologne is for men.

You said it FiveFiveSix!!!

OP, listen to this man... or fail at life in general.
wallflower*
Wow yeah there's nothing more attractive than a man covered in Lynx. Thats how most couples get together you know, the woman smells the mans Lynx and is powerless to resist. Studies have shown that the scent of Lynx can actually make a womans clothes fall off, if you use enough. FACT.

Are you sure you don't work for Lynx? :p: :p:
Lynx :coma:
Reply 46
Profesh
Two: one above the neck-line; one below.

I love this sentence! The use of the double colon make it stand out magnificently. Well done Profesh. :smile:
Reply 47
Are girls being sarcastic when they say lynx.

OP, whatever you do, don't get the chocolate one. made that mistake after the advert, infortunately i was walking past a weightwatchers one day - and it was awful, none of my attackers would have got in the advert :nope:
Reply 48
The lengths that some people will go to. :nothing:
Reply 49
lm_wfc
Are girls being sarcastic when they say lynx.

OP, whatever you do, don't get the chocolate one. made that mistake after the advert, infortunately i was walking past a weightwatchers one day - and it was awful, none of my attackers would have got in the advert

:rofl:

^ On that note humour is attractive. I would suggest the OP develop an interesting personality which will increase his success rate with women instead of trying to buy pheremones and perfume. :s-smilie:
Reply 50
Absinth
:rofl:

Looking at your picture, you were probably one of them!

edit: before i get neg rep, she isnt fat, just has pictures of cakes in her profile. Nice ones too :coma:
Reply 51
Absinth
If that Lynx stuff really does smell of chocolate I would have chased you down the street like a starving cannibal.

And how do you know that I'm not fat? I could be like 15 stone for all you know. :biggrin:

You could be, :iiam:.

those cheesecakes?
mchmmr60
lol well ur the expert having worked in the store lol.
recommend me some stuff.
and also with perfume, how many sprays do you need?
i'm so used to spraying lynx all over my body for around 7-8 seconds, but perfume i wouldn't want to waste with it being so expensive!

You must smell so so chavvy.
I only really like the Vice and Dark Temptation Lynx's, the rest stink. As for aftershave I like to use one called the Blue Jeans Man or on rare occasions, Fcuk but I'm not a big one for aftershave. Maybe that's why I don't have a girlfriend...
Reply 54
Absinth
They are indeed. :biggrin: The bottom one is baked green tea cheesecake. :drool:

:curious:
Reply 55
Absinth
I could be like 15 stone for all you know. :biggrin:

omg hun 15st isnt fat!11!! u be a real woman and forget all the men, its not lyk ur trying to attract them r anyfing!!!
For me it's RX attraction spray, my girlfriend always tell me i smell good when i wear it.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 57
Original post by Francisco Urrea
For me it's RX attraction spray, my girlfriend always tell me i smell good when i wear it.

This thread is from 2009

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending