The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'd say size 16 up is 'fat'...unless she's just big-boned :wink:

So you're fine!
Reply 2
apprently the 'perfect' messurements are bust - 36, waist - 28 and hips - 36 - so i'd say ur fine!!! :smile:
Reply 3
natherall1
apprently the 'perfect' messurements are bust - 36, waist - 28 and hips - 36 - so i'd say ur fine!!! :smile:

those are my measurements lol

i think everybodys opinion is gonna be different so theres no point in worrying too much, as long as your happy then its all good:yes:
Reply 4
Awesome... so i geuss i am ok! i hate being a bit wobbly though... I WANT TO GET RID OF IT! But it is so hard...
Reply 5
Anonymous
AT the moment i am so confused, boys jeer at girls for being too thin or fat, or curvaceous. But thats how some of us are supposed to be, right!? I am 10 stone 4lb/65kg, size 10-12 and 5ft 6in! chest 36c, waist 28in and hips 37 in...What part of the scale am i on...? Am i fat...?
Please enlighten me!
xx

At the risk of sounding like a total bitch, I have to point out that 10 stones for someone who is 5Ft 6 is a bit much.
My sister is 5FT 4 and she is 7 stones. Im 5Ft 11 and 9 stones.. and we've been told that our weight is perfect for our height - not too skinny yet not too fat.

Incidentally, I found this quality website whilst I googled the above image.
http://garvanellison.blogspot.com/2008/10/five-sinful-lifestyles.html
Reply 7
I geuss i am like.. Overweight then! AH well... :frown:
Reply 8
I certainly dont look like that! ^ But i suppose it is her choice to be like that, its her body!
Anonymous
AT the moment i am so confused, boys jeer at girls for being too thin or fat, or curvaceous. But thats how some of us are supposed to be, right!? I am 10 stone 4lb/65kg, size 10-12 and 5ft 6in! chest 36c, waist 28in and hips 37 in...What part of the scale am i on...? Am i fat...?
Please enlighten me!
xx

I'm 5ft6 and on saturday i was 56.5 kg, or 8st9. I know I'm not 'fat' but I feel disgusting, horrendous, awful, obese... and keep wondering why the hell would people even want to come near me.

But this is because I am recovering from eating disorders and have put on two stone because of that.

Which makes me want to ******* kill myself.

So my best advise is just be thankful you're not that obsessed and disillusioned with your shape and weight OP.. You're well within the healthy weight range, and judging by your measurements you have a great figure.
Not you again..

WTF piss off
1) You're not fat.
2) Born curvy = Be curvy

I'm uber curvy but could still do with loosing a few pounds, but when I say a few I mean just a few. :smile:
Reply 12
More cushion for the pushin'
xxAFFxx
At the risk of sounding like a total bitch, I have to point out that 10 stones for someone who is 5Ft 6 is a bit much.
My sister is 5FT 4 and she is 7 stones. Im 5Ft 11 and 9 stones.. and we've been told that our weight is perfect for our height - not too skinny yet not too fat.

You're both underweight, especially your sister.
Reply 14
Anonymous
Please enlighten me!
xx

how old are you thou?
Reply 15
Me! What do you mean...?
Reply 16
I am 13
You remember Michelle Macmanus?

That's too curvy.
Reply 18
Oh well, closer to 14, next friday...My bday! :smile: yay
Reply 19