The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I did feel a bit stupid but you kinda get over it after the first time! I think its just a laugh really I wouldnt wanna do it all the time :wink:
Reply 41
all you females seem pros at it ... anyone wanna teach me? :wink:
Amzybaby24
why?

thats like cyber...and cyber's nastyyyyyyyy
spangly_peach
I used to have sex with my phone, not with anyone on the other end but I got desperate for some stimulation for a few months last year when the guy situation wasnt good so I humped my phone on the bed. T'was kinda weird...but nice :smile:

if thats what floats your boat....
Reply 44
I have done the phone sex thing. It is the next best way to convey emotion to the other person when you can't be there. I really love my guy and it hurts to not be with him with 2000 miles between us. Oh how it hurts...
Reply 45
tis_me_lord
I've never done it, but am thinking about it. I would probably get too nervous and not know what to say though. :redface:

Yeh I agree. Texting is so much better :biggrin:
Reply 46
oooh voice is better

You can hear the pleasure and passion for which there are no words.
Reply 47
ladyyamaha
oooh voice is better

You can hear the pleasure and passion for which there are no words.

And it gives u a nice feeling in your stomach :P
tiger_babe
Yeh I agree. Texting is so much better :biggrin:

I don't do that either... only the real thing...
Reply 49
Camalot
And it gives u a nice feeling in your stomach :P

yep. and other places too :wink:
ladyyamaha
yep. and other places too :wink:

lol :biggrin:
grace
is great. warms up many a cold and lonely night when one is in a long-distance relationship :smile:

lots of my friends are jealous of my ability to have phone sex, as many of them say they'd be too shy/feel self conscious or silly doing it. But it's fun!

Any thoughts?

Each to their own then.
Reply 52
The only thing that worries me is that it won't be as great in real life as it is on the phone. I will soon find out....:biggrin:
Reply 53
ladyyamaha
The only thing that worries me is that it won't be as great in real life as it is on the phone. I will soon find out....:biggrin:

it will be better when you get used to each other :smile:
Reply 54
lol Good to know. :wink:
eeeeeeeeeeeeew phone sex...that is the most desperate thing ever :s:

:vroam:
tis_me_lord
I don't do that either... only the real thing...

phew...someone normal!! :adore:
wild thing
phew...someone normal!! :adore:

lol have you tried it? :rolleyes:
wild thing
eeeeeeeeeeeeew phone sex...that is the most desperate thing ever :s:

:vroam:

How is that desperate?! Calling one of those expensive lines for phone sex, that's quite desperate, but if you're in a long-distance relationship and it's the only sex you'll get with your bf/gf then I don't really see the problem!
Reply 59
Angel_Cake
How is that desperate?! Calling one of those expensive lines for phone sex, that's quite desperate, but if you're in a long-distance relationship and it's the only sex you'll get with your bf/gf then I don't really see the problem!

I agree.

Besides, phone sex is safe sex. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending