The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It saves water and money (L)

But in all seriousness. I don't like swallowing... so giving a blow-job in the shower is good because I can spit without it looking disgusting. I would only ever do oral in the shower though....
i have showered with a guy before.. its not that great cos wasnt much space and if ur not under the water u get cold lol =/ i like my space and would rather shower alone..a bath together now that might be a diffrent matter..:p:
Reply 3
Ooh it's great, saves water and it's a nice chance to get intimate outside the bedroom hehe :smile:
Me and my boyfriend love to have showers together. So it's a yay from me. I would say defintely only do it if you feel comfortable and you dont mind him nicking the soap all the time and not passing the shampoo :p:

x
Reply 5
It can be great, although it's not always quite as sexy as it looks in films. Especially if the shower angle is such that you keep getting mouthfuls of water and choking! And be careful not to slip....
Halophyte91
It saves water and money (L)

But in all seriousness. I don't like swallowing... so giving a blow-job in the shower is good because I can spit without it looking disgusting. I would only ever do oral in the shower though....

lol no one mentioned anything doing oral in the shower :s-smilie:
Yeah! But didn't actual do anything in the shower... just fun with shower gel etc hehe.
Hot.
Reply 9
Anonymous
i have showered with a guy before.. its not that great cos wasnt much space and if ur not under the water u get cold lol =/ i like my space and would rather shower alone..a bath together now that might be a diffrent matter..:p:

Only if you make him sit at the end with the taps... Or have a big bath.
How do two people fit into a single shower cubicle? I know some people have showers in their baths as well but I only have a bath in one room and a small shower cubicle in the other.

Also, you can't fit two people into a normal bath tube.
Baths together are nicer.
I like to dance in the shower: I'm not having some girl cramp my style.
It's sexy if she's of a serious disposition. Otherwise it would feel absurd.
Showering together is okay but i prefer alone. Sex in the shower however is awesome. If its an enclosed cubicle type thing. And getting head in the shower is brilliant :biggrin:.
Baths are ******* disgusting. I got dragged into having one but all i could think about was that we were bathing in each others waste :/.
Showers ftw.
Reply 16
Yeah that's what I meant, not just like having a wash :p: A sexy shower!
Reply 17
Don't drop the soap. :wink:
Reply 18
Nice but looses its appeal if you do it all the time

live.laugh.love
Baths together are nicer.

nothing to do with anything, but your sig picture made me laugh :laugh:
Reply 19
Always a fight to be standing under the water.

Latest

Trending

Trending