tinker_bell4
Yessssss. *cough* Especially about my boobs. *cough* :biggrin:

Like this...

Spoiler

*MJ*
Like this...

Spoiler

That literally made my day. :colondollar:

And to reference 'cottage' as in the home of my favourite footie team = :awesome:.
MayhemAM
I guess so, but if they are tuthful then I definitely stand no chance whatsoever, I'm pretty xrazy about her and tried writing her a song earlier:redface: :frown: I think that would put her off more than it would make her interested seeing as I'm not sure if we've even made out yet

say what now? :curious:
surely you'd know if you stuck your tongue down her throat or not....
Reply 43
depends on how u say it.and how hot u r
Reply 44
yes even if they do come from a randomer who we dont know!
Reply 45
Lol, I'm so glad I didn't miss this *utterly important* thread.

To answer your question, yes we like compliments but only if the guy says them because he's thinking them, rather than says them because he wants to compliment the girl because he thinks girls like compliments. Does that make sense? It's late :sleep:
toph11
yes even if they do come from a randomer who we dont know!

Only on TSR :facepalm2:
Reply 47
MayhemAM
not entirely sure what sincere means, you dont find them cringy?

Be sincere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1sFOAmp9Yw

:wink: Tune.
Reply 48
Yes.
who doesn't?
Reply 49
I like compliments, surely most people do? i'm rubbish at knowing how to act when i get them though and always think i sound insincere.
nothing over done
'oh you look so beautiful' - i want to run away!!!

more small, realistic things are very sweet and can bring you closer
Reply 51
sil3nt_cha0s
Only on TSR :facepalm2:

Oh holy crap I only just realised what that smiley is. I only ever saw the silhouette and thought it looked like a really weird, burgundy banana. Weird how my mind works :/
assmaster
Oh holy crap I only just realised what that smiley is. I only ever saw the silhouette and thought it looked like a really weird, burgundy banana. Weird how my mind works :/

Hey, you're that person in that love triangle with that quality thread a few nights ago

:rofl:

sorry, i can't take you seriously

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 53
of course. but its obviously better if they are sincere...
Reply 54
tinker_bell4
Yessssss. *cough* Especially about my boobs. *cough* :biggrin:

Well we can't post comps unless you post pics ... haha :p:
Reply 55
I always assume they're said in jest, so no, not really.
Reply 56
I like compliments when they aren't over the top...like if a guys always saying things like "only for you" or that you're hottest girl ever it's annoying. A lot of the time it just makes them sound like they think they're so clever for fooling you.
Once again girls make answering a simple yes or no question...into something of intense complexity that guys will never understand
Reply 58
sil3nt_cha0s
Hey, you're that person in that love triangle with that quality thread a few nights ago

:rofl:

sorry, i can't take you seriously

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shhh!! Even though she's famous you must let her slip back into anonymity!

Although in our hearts we will always remember the "I want to date this guy on TSR" thread of July '09....
Reply 59
Am I too late to compliment all the girls in this topic and get some major action?

Latest

Trending

Trending