Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

***Ladies*** Do you like compliments??? ***most imporant question ever!*** Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinker_bell4)
    Yessssss. *cough* Especially about my boobs. *cough*
    Like this...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Wouldn't mind craving your cottage you round-chested Fulham fairy with very pretty eyes...:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    Like this...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Wouldn't mind craving your cottage you round-chested Fulham fairy with very pretty eyes...:ninja:
    That literally made my day.

And to reference 'cottage' as in the home of my favourite footie team = :awesome:.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by MayhemAM)
    I guess so, but if they are tuthful then I definitely stand no chance whatsoever, I'm pretty xrazy about her and tried writing her a song earlier:redface: I think that would put her off more than it would make her interested seeing as I'm not sure if we've even made out yet
    say what now? :curious:
    surely you'd know if you stuck your tongue down her throat or not....

ReputationRep:
    depends on how u say it.and how hot u r

ReputationRep:
    yes even if they do come from a randomer who we dont know!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I'm so glad I didn't miss this *utterly important* thread.

To answer your question, yes we like compliments but only if the guy says them because he's thinking them, rather than says them because he wants to compliment the girl because he thinks girls like compliments. Does that make sense? It's late :sleep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toph11)
    yes even if they do come from a randomer who we dont know!
    Only on TSR :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MayhemAM)
    not entirely sure what sincere means, you dont find them cringy?
    Be sincere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1sFOAmp9Yw

Tune.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.
    who doesn't?

ReputationRep:
    I like compliments, surely most people do? i'm rubbish at knowing how to act when i get them though and always think i sound insincere.

ReputationRep:
    nothing over done
    'oh you look so beautiful' - i want to run away!!!

more small, realistic things are very sweet and can bring you closer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Only on TSR :facepalm2:
    Oh holy crap I only just realised what that smiley is. I only ever saw the silhouette and thought it looked like a really weird, burgundy banana. Weird how my mind works :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by assmaster)
    Oh holy crap I only just realised what that smiley is. I only ever saw the silhouette and thought it looked like a really weird, burgundy banana. Weird how my mind works :/
    Hey, you're that person in that love triangle with that quality thread a few nights ago

:rofl:

sorry, i can't take you seriously

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    of course. but its obviously better if they are sincere...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinker_bell4)
    Yessssss. *cough* Especially about my boobs. *cough*
    Well we can't post comps unless you post pics ... haha :p:

ReputationRep:
    I always assume they're said in jest, so no, not really.

ReputationRep:
    I like compliments when they aren't over the top...like if a guys always saying things like "only for you" or that you're hottest girl ever it's annoying. A lot of the time it just makes them sound like they think they're so clever for fooling you.

ReputationRep:
    Once again girls make answering a simple yes or no question...into something of intense complexity that guys will never understand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Hey, you're that person in that love triangle with that quality thread a few nights ago

:rofl:

sorry, i can't take you seriously

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Shhh!! Even though she's famous you must let her slip back into anonymity!

Although in our hearts we will always remember the "I want to date this guy on TSR" thread of July '09....

ReputationRep:
    Am I too late to compliment all the girls in this topic and get some major action?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.