The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

As I said on another thread with basically the same name, NOT IF "sweet shy" means they're severely lacking in self esteem and don't know how to act themselves so they just choose a default character. But I guess it could be cute. None of the girls i've ever been attracted to have been "sweet and shy" though. It's pretty ZZZZZZZZ.
what do you mean by sweet, and i like shy girls, i ******* hate loud ass bitches, especially when im daydreaming, but then again not too shy or else it becomes boring
Jim-ie
I LOVE sweet girls, you can dip them in tea and not need to buy sugar.

But yes I prefer quieter girls in the long run.

Have you ever considered comedy as career ?
Bubbles*de*Milo
Everyone wants to meet me.

I'm sure they do ! :yes: I hope you don't take this the wrong way,but

how is it possible to have an average post of 26 a day?
Reply 104
I like shy girls but I am not sure how to approach them, and I often seem to attract rather loud girls, which confuses me.
josht111
Sure do. :smile:

i watched your sig for ages :frown:
then realised, i am a retard. :h:
Reply 106
Anonymous
Have you ever considered comedy as career ?

Yes but unfortunately as you can tell, it didnt work out.
an_anonymous_friend
I'm sure they do ! :yes: I hope you don't take this the wrong way,but

how is it possible to have an average post of 26 a day?

Summer with no one around.
Used it instead of writing essays on time.
Reply 108
I like my women to have an opinion, but not overly assertive. Tis' all about moderation methinks.
Some girl told me I shouldn't go out with her brother because I was too nice. I hate when guys call me cute, though. I'm not four years old.
Reply 110
Depends, are you ugly?
Reply 111
sango
Hmmm... :holmes:

Sorry to break your heart but I like my girls

1) Big, brash and loud
2)Hilarious when rude
3)Feisty but fully aware of the fact that I wear the trousers in the relationship
4) Bubbly and fun-loving

3) Just not to bed :rofl:
Reply 112
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
Some girl told me I shouldn't go out with her brother because I was too nice. I hate when guys call me cute, though. I'm not four years old.

I don't mind. Do you sound 4 on the phone? My sis does lol
Bubbles*de*Milo
They're ******* annoying.

"I'm so sweet and cute bunny wabbits lolololol omg Bambi!"

Not this.

I definitely like girls who aren't full of confidence and are quite shy.

However I wouldn't be able to stand a girl who could never make a decision or stand up for themselves. For example, "Shut up Marcus, we're going to X" and proceeding to drag me off is vastly preferable to "Umm, you decide :frown: zzz I'm a boring person etc" <-- /wrist.
emmie19
I don't mind. Do you sound 4 on the phone? My sis does lol

lol no, I don't. I might laugh, or understand a joke late and they're like "aww she's so cute". Otherwise, I am in no way similar to a cute kid. :dontknow:
MarcusTheEskimo
Not this.

I definitely like girls who aren't full of confidence and are quite shy.

However I wouldn't be able to stand a girl who could never make a decision or stand up for themselves. For example, "Shut up Marcus, we're going to X" and proceeding to drag me off is vastly preferable to "Umm, you decide :frown: zzz I'm a boring person etc" <-- /wrist.

I wish I could meet a guy like you.
Reply 116
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
lol no, I don't. I might laugh, or understand a joke late and they're like "aww she's so cute". Otherwise, I am in no way similar to a cute kid. :dontknow:

Better then being a bitch I guess :p:
evantej
I like shy girls but I am not sure how to approach them, and I often seem to attract rather loud girls, which confuses me.

It's probably because the more outgoing girls are naturally more likely to approach you. I'm a shy bloke, for example, and I've never approached a girl because of it -- despite the expectation sometimes that the man makes the first move.

Personally though, I would much prefer to date a girl who was shy, and had a general look of innocence about them. Probably because I'm that way myself, and the louder girls I just find annoying at times (not to mention that they'd probably just find me too boring).
Reply 118
teaandbiscuits
I am quite shy and sweet looking. I wear a lot of dresses so I guess I'm very feminine. I get zero guys talking to me or chatting to me. With out sounding big headed I'm not ugly, My friends often comment on me looking pretty etc.

Do guys prefer girls who are loud and out there? Not so sweet?
Do shy girls put you off?

For relationships i go for pretty sweet shy girls.. for flings the usual blonde sexy type girls.

Nevertheless sweet looking shy girls are very cute/pretty...
Reply 119
emmie19
3) Just not to bed :rofl:

Touché

Latest

Trending

Trending