The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
*MJ*
I don't have anything against it.

I'm just saying make sure you know them pretty well, etc because how do you know it will work out?

But good luck anyway. :smile:

Nicely done MJ. The post was funny :yes:
I met someone online when I was 16 and we stayed together til I was 20...can't be all bad!
To be fair I didn't initially say how I met him because I don't think my mum would have been all that happy at the time!
I don't know whether I'd do it again though...if I'm honest :tongue:
Reply 22
I had a nose on PlentyofFish and some girl had her subtitle as 'I WILL LIE ABOUT HOW WE MET IF YOU WANT'.
Reply 23
*MJ*
I don't have anything against it.

I'm just saying make sure you know them pretty well, etc because how do you know it will work out?

But good luck anyway. :smile:

Because I'm hawt.

I'm also kidding. But it would be epic if WoW did assist me in making babies with peoplez.
Reply 24
His family know, mine don't. My best friend and a lot of friends from home know how I met him but I've never told anyone from uni because in previous conversations they've said that meeting people from the internet is 'sad'.
I met my ex through Facebook - random add, I think. We got talking and texting and then he asked me out to the cinema and it went from there. I told everyone the truth and a lot of people found it strange, but my parents were fine with it. However, when I met his family, they asked how we met and he told me to tell them that we met in a club hah.
I met mine through facebook, dunno if that counts.
Reply 27
member101
Because I'm hawt.

I'm also kidding. But it would be epic if WoW did assist me in making babies with peoplez.

Well you would only get babies if he put his sword in your shield!

Spoiler

Reply 28
mr_Cricket
I met mine through facebook, dunno if that counts.

Off topic: Did you go to the Ashes mate, quite near where you live!

On topic: Bookface? :eek:

I don't see why people find it so amazing? TSR is better! :smile:
If my parents weren't freaked out by the internet, I would. Wouldn't tell my mates, though.
Reply 30
*MJ*
If my girlfriend told her parents she met me online or on TSR, her parents would say something like:

Girlfriend: I met this guy on TSR (she didn't really but I'm using this as an Internet example)

Parents: TSR? Tu Sali Rundi

Spoiler

Girlfriend: :lolwut:

Parents: Just go find a Doctor from Bombay!

Girlfriend: :getmecoat:

Parents: :mmm: we win!

*I walk in*

Parents: Who the bloody hell are you?

Me: Mujko pechaan lo, main hoon Don!

Spoiler

Parents: Oh, chup kar!

Spoiler

Me: *Expeliarmus* :shoot:

Me & Girlfriend: :five: :lovehug:

LOL. especially the TSR bit (pretty clever).
I met my ex on here, and I told people we met on a student website where student ask each other questions about life/uni etc. I didn't wanna tell the "The Student Room" incase they found me :ninja:
Reply 32
Preeka
LOL. especially the TSR bit (pretty clever).

Thanks! :p:

I like to make things up on the spot. :cool:
*MJ*
Off topic: Did you go to the Ashes mate, quite near where you live!

On topic: Bookface? :eek:

I don't see why people find it so amazing? TSR is better! :smile:

haha, yeah mate, it was orite well for finding her anyway haha.
Yah its kinda lame tbh, Especially with the games and quizzes?? like
facebook stalker!?? Wtf. But meh.

off topic, nah i didnt go today mate, i actually dont have tickets for em wt a shame!!, i dont mind though, bit dismal england today. 102 AO ??
i thought it was a joke. Siddle did good for his 5 fer, i didnt think he's that good tbh but prooved me wrong lol, and Brett leee shoulda played but meh, stueyy Clark. Better swing bowler i guess.
should have got rid of johnson you think?

( u cans end a message on the off topic stuff, administrators on here are tards lol )
Reply 34
*MJ*
Well you would only get babies if he put his sword in your shield!

Spoiler

Only if he's level 70.

I hate pakoras.
Reply 35
mr_Cricket
haha, yeah mate, it was orite well for finding her anyway haha.
Yah its kinda lame tbh, Especially with the games and quizzes?? like
facebook stalker!?? Wtf. But meh.

off topic, nah i didnt go today mate, i actually dont have tickets for em wt a shame!!, i dont mind though, bit dismal england today. 102 AO ??
i thought it was a joke. Siddle did good for his 5 fer, i didnt think he's that good tbh but prooved me wrong lol, and Brett leee shoulda played but meh, stueyy Clark. Better swing bowler i guess.
should have got rid of johnson you think?

( u cans end a message on the off topic stuff, administrators on here are tards lol )

LOL!

Englands performance = very poor/lame.

I think Aussies will take this test.

We need to recover in the 5th or we are giving up the Ashes! :eek:

So, I wonder how many other people met their partners on bookface?
*MJ*
LOL!

Englands performance = very poor/lame.

I think Aussies will take this test.

We need to recover in the 5th or we are giving up the Ashes! :eek:

So, I wonder how many other people met their partners on bookface?

True that!, all of it.

Book face lol, u really ahte it hey. I think myspace is worse by a tonne
Reply 37
member101
Only if he's level 70.

I hate pakoras.

The first line I can accept!

The second...

OMG!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have an army of people who will be after you! Watch your back! :eek3:

Can't believe you just said that!!! :confused:

Do you not know about the pakora stuff on TSR? :eek:

Yeah, you better be scared! :p:
Anonymous
I was wondering if people are ashamed if they met their boyfriend or girlfriend on a dating website, and if they tell people the truth. A friend of mine met her boyfriend online and if people ask she tells them she met him in a club because she's embarrased about looking like a loser. If you found out someone you knew met there partner online, would you assume they have no social skills or no life? I personally don't think it's that embarrasing, but I can see where these people are coming from.

Embarrassing? Of course not, we're in the 21st century afterall.

I met my boyfriend in a chat room, 2 years ago and we're still together now. It was long distance for a year and then I moved in with him.

Nothing to be ashamed of.

It is a talking point, but I've never been looked down on for finding him in a chat room. I say find, it kinda just happened lol
Reply 39
mr_Cricket
True that!, all of it.

Book face lol, u really ahte it hey. I think myspace is worse by a tonne

Yeah it is.

Bookface or facetube or what ever it's called is the best out of the chat sites or what ever.

But TSR owns all! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending