Scroll to see replies

Reply 720
Original post by Pheylan
track's back up, i was hoping i'd have an offer waiting for me. not a sausage

Snap *sighs* :frown:
Reply 721
Original post by ambition-X
Snap :smile:

Did you get a letter from them inviting you to a visit day? I got one today to go on the 8th of December. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 722
*Slowly descends to insanity as I hear how others can have 3-5 offers already*

For Chemistry (apart from Cam- Natural Sciences of course):

Cambridge: Completed SAQ (interviews coming soon I hope)
Durham: received by college (hope they'll hurry up with that)
Warwick: Acknowledged/Received
Bristol: Received, asking me to visit (yea, can I tie that with a trip to London visiting the science museum, I said to Cam I'd go >.>)
UEA: Acknowledged

Please tell me it's normal :P
Reply 723
Original post by A level Az
Believe me, if I could get it in I would. I wanted to send it off two weeks ago but my teacher had not done my reference for me. And now that she's done it, the other teacher who controls all UCAS apps in my sixth form has decided to go to spain :frown:. The earliest I can send it off is on Wednesday :s-smilie:

That sounds ****. Luckily for me, I was the limiting factor. My tutor wrote me a reference long before I had finished my Personal Statement. Best of luck with your application.
Original post by Jade2009
Did you get a letter from them inviting you to a visit day? I got one today to go on the 8th of December. :smile:

Yes I received that today! I think I'm going to go, are you? It's not my favourite university but it is one of my two that are offering ABB so it is quite likely to get put down as my insurance if I don't get into Nottingham.
Reply 725
Original post by ambition-X
Yes I received that today! I think I'm going to go, are you? It's not my favourite university but it is one of my two that are offering ABB so it is quite likely to get put down as my insurance if I don't get into Nottingham.

Yeah I'm probably going too. It's not going to be my firm uni but I think that I'll put it as an insurance. Plus it's always good just to take a look around, even if you don't end up picking it.
I got a letter from UCAS and I opened it vigorously (this is after getting the welcome letter about 3 weeks ago) all it said was that I have changed address when I haven't :s-smilie:

This is irritating me :frown:
Original post by brendan.
I just got an offer from Nottingham for Biochemistry! :smile:
They only want BBB which is pretty low I think !? :grin:

DAMN YOU! I've applyed for biochem and molecuar medicine. When did you apply? If you don't mind me asking.
Original post by cpdavis
I got a letter from UCAS and I opened it vigorously (this is after getting the welcome letter about 3 weeks ago) all it said was that I have changed address when I haven't :s-smilie:

This is irritating me :frown:

Eeek call them immediately!
Reply 729
Come on Uni's :smile:

also, all my watched threads disapeared.... just me?
Original post by jimbles
Come on Uni's :smile:

also, all my watched threads disapeared.... just me?

haha looosaaa:wink:
Reply 731
Original post by nikki-jones2009
haha looosaaa:wink:

even ones I've commented in now aren't showing....

what the hel?
Original post by jimbles
even ones I've commented in now aren't showing....

what the hel?

its beacuse ure nt going to hallam :biggrin:
Reply 733
Original post by nikki-jones2009
its beacuse ure nt going to hallam :biggrin:

If it doesn't sort it out soon man I'm of here, can't be bothered trawling the forums because these won't show in my watched threads!
I have to say, this thread is making me feel slightly better!
Reply 735
I so want to get something, even if its just acknowledgements. I finished my form ages ago but it only got sent off on Wednesday. I got my UCAS welcome letter today so I'm just waiting now for the unis. I just want something, anything, now!
Original post by IFondledAGibbon
DAMN YOU! I've applyed for biochem and molecuar medicine. When did you apply? If you don't mind me asking.

Haha! :grin: I applied on October 1st! How about you?
I'm so annoyed! I submitted my UCAS a week and 2 days ago but my teacher's still not done my reference! She said it'll be done by the end of next week. THE END OF NEXT WEEK?! That's AGES! This is really unfair. :frown:
Original post by brendan.
Haha! :grin: I applied on October 1st! How about you?

October 20th. So you've got the jump on me there. Might I ask what your grades are like? :redface: I got ABCC at AS and I'm predicted ABB at A2...
Reply 739
It's it alright to not get offers when application processed on the 12th?
All my unis acknowledged me, but some others are getting offers :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending