The Student Room Group

The Game. Played by guys, judged by girls.

I've seen quite a few threads recently of guys saying how they find a girl hot at uni/on the train/at work/at a club, etc.. so I thought to have a crack at making an on-going thread dedicated to all those guys who have found a stranger intriguing, and want to approach their counterpart.

The game goes like this: post a scene, and let others state their approach (you can add yours too if you like). Whichever approach gets the most likes from girls wins, and hopefully those who have no clue on how to talk to a girl properly would gain some ideas.

We'd also get ideas on which guy has the most 'game' or at least knows best how to talk to girls (since he'd have the most likes). So I'l start:

Scene: Hot girl on a half-full train, empty seat next to her.
Approach: Sit near/preferbaly next to her and ask if she goes to **insert uni name that lies on the same line as the train** when she says no, I'd say oh sorry maybe not.. anyway my name is x.

looking forward to reading how others would approach the situation.

[the above scene was dedicated to the fool who made a thread about how he failed to get a hot girl's number whilst on the train. I hope you now know that generic chat up lines, like ''oh i thought you're from paradise'' dont work].

So add your scenes and let others add approaches (you can give an approach to your own scene like I did too).

Scroll to see replies

Can unspecified gender people compete?
Reply 2
Sit down, whip out my cock and force her under the table
there's a 38% chance she'll just think "**** it" and do it anyway
62% failure rate

also only works if the train has a table
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
id go over there with my laptop, whack out runescape.... show her how deep i am in the wildy while wearing nothing but a chef's hat and procede to tell her how i defeat the most deadly of dragons. once she starts to sweat from excitement, offer her a tissue and the rest is history
Reply 4
Walk up to a girl at a bar and start talking about my COD achievements. Then ask her for sexual intercourse. Guranteed to work!
Reply 5
In my opinion there's no such thing as 'game' etc. To me, 'game' implies PUA bull****, tactics/techniques/lies etc and generally putting on some fake persona to impress women and somehow get to them to be attracted to you. 'Game' is something men invented because they can't get women by being themselves.

For me, I'm devoid of 'game' and instead I'm simply honest and myself with women. Some girls will be attracted to me, some won't, that's all there is to it.

I don't like the way the OP approaches that girls in his example. Why ask if she goes to the same uni as an 'excuse' to start a conversation. You blatantly know she doesn't go to the same uni, so why ask?

The truth is, you lack the balls to just say what you're REALLY thinking.

If I was in that situation, I'd simply look her in the eyes, and tell her I think she's attractive. I might compliment her appearance/what she's wearing...basically whatever about her I find attractive. Then I'd introduce myself and tell her I'd love to get to know her, and the conversation would take off from there. I wouldn't use any bull**** 'game' etc; I'd simply be myself, and not hide the fact I find her attractive and want to get to know her.
I take out bread, a stick of butter and a knife, and chicken and bacon. I then hand it to her and ask her to "make me a f*ing sammich".

It takes guts to ask a girl out, you've got to take a risk. And this is taking a huge risk. Not only could she reject you, you could lose the sandwich. Yeah. Girls respect that.
Reply 7
Sit next to her, look deeply into her eyes until she looks back. Then grin wildly and start the fap rigorously. I don't even care if I pull, I'll still cum
Reply 8
I wonder if any girls would infact fall for the sandwich call, lol.

yeah why not, anyone can compete then.
Reply 9
Original post by newlife
Scene: Hot girl on a half-full train, empty seat next to her.

Approach: 'Hey can I sit here? There was a seat free next to a really old guy, but he looked like he was about to keel over on me :s-smilie: Hey I recognise you, do you go to xx university?' (or ask if she was at xx club the other night) then start a conversation, then tell a funny story that also makes me appear more interesting and worth her spending time in me, then get to the point we can make plans (ie go for a coffee, go clothes shopping for my female friend - but don't actually, meet up on the next train journey etc) then tell her to give me her number (never ask for a number). Then don't contact her for a couple of days (until the agreed date) then ring her and ask if she still wants to do whatever we agreed. Then ???? then :borat:
Reply 10
Original post by Neil_K
In my opinion there's no such thing as 'game' etc. To me, 'game' implies PUA bull****, tactics/techniques/lies etc and generally putting on some fake persona to impress women and somehow get to them to be attracted to you. 'Game' is something men invented because they can't get women by being themselves.

For me, I'm devoid of 'game' and instead I'm simply honest and myself with women. Some girls will be attracted to me, some won't, that's all there is to it.

I don't like the way the OP approaches that girls in his example. Why ask if she goes to the same uni as an 'excuse' to start a conversation. You blatantly know she doesn't go to the same uni, so why ask?

If I was in that situation, I'd simply look her in the eyes, and tell her I think she's attractive. I might compliment her appearance/what she's wearing...basically whatever about her I find attractive. Then I'd introduce myself and tell her I'd love to get to know her, and the conversation would take off from there. I wouldn't use any bull**** 'game' etc; I'd simply be myself, and not hide the fact I find her attractive and want to get to know her.

Actually, game is whatever you want it to be. If your 'game' is to be honest then thats fine. And, my example is a mere conversation starter. The truth, is 90% of most girls, when approached in a public place wont take too kindly to the ''you're very attractive'' approach.

And no, having 'game' isn't always about building a fake persona built on lies. Its more about confidence and knowing how to talk to a girl.
Reply 11
Tell her the story about the big cube in the desert to show how deep you are.
Reply 12
Original post by Broderss
Approach: 'Hey can I sit here? There was a seat free next to a really old guy, but he looked like he was about to keel over on me :s-smilie: Hey I recognise you, do you go to xx university?' (or ask if she was at xx club the other night) then start a conversation, then tell a funny story that also makes me appear more interesting and worth her spending time in me, then get to the point we can make plans (ie go for a coffee, go clothes shopping for my female friend - but don't actually, meet up on the next train journey etc) then tell her to give me her number (never ask for a number). Then don't contact her for a couple of days (until the agreed date) then ring her and ask if she still wants to do whatever we agreed. Then ???? then :borat:

You think the ''lets go for a coffee'' stage can be met that early? Surely she'd find it odd
Reply 13
Original post by Neil_K

a) that is your game
b) we all have the same goal; to get to know her. we do show we find her attractive (via showing our interest in her) and we want to get to know her. the only difference is in technique and how we go about getting to know her better. if the blunt approach you use works for you, that's great. for others (guy and girls) you have to be a bit more subtle and work around your objectives.

my game is try to make her think she knows me well as soon as i can, by building common ground between us, then i try to make her think higher of me. imo just talking to her with a smile and asking more about her is enough to let her know i think she's attractive, i don't feel the need to go 'i fink ur hot and that is why i am talking to you and also i want to get to know you better' like how you do.
one guy once asked me "ah did you go to T in the park? how was it?" while smiling and looking into my eyes on a train, if i hadn't have been getting off at the next stop it could've potentially worked sweetly for him

(btw i was wearing my t in the park band at the time)

If all else fails, get your dick out.
Reply 15
Original post by newlife
You think the ''lets go for a coffee'' stage can be met that early? Surely she'd find it odd

if it's going well and she's interested, she wouldn't want to pass up the opportunity. plus, if you perform well in the conversation she will forget all about time so you have to build a relationship quickly and build as much common ground as you can between the two of you.
Reply 16
Original post by laurenl93
one guy once asked me "ah did you go to T in the park? how was it?" while smiling and looking into my eyes on a train, if i hadn't have been getting off at the next stop it could've potentially worked sweetly for him

I can picture him waving his dick at the window as the train slowly moves past you on the platform... ''HOW ABOUT NOW!?''
Reply 17
Original post by laurenl93

I can't imagine that would work terribly well in your area, considering you're from practically the north pole...
Reply 18
Original post by Broderss
if it's going well and she's interested, she wouldn't want to pass up the opportunity. plus, if you perform well in the conversation she will forget all about time so you have to build a relationship quickly and build as much common ground as you can between the two of you.

True, but I'd like to know how many girls out there would agree for a coffee with a guy they met on the train a few minutes ago.

But, there is no other way, I suppose if you dont make the move she's probably gone anyway
Reply 19
You guys are frustrated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending