The Student Room Group

Will universities see I've already achieved an A Level?

I'm only doing 2 A Levels this year as I fast tracked one last year and dropped another A Level this year as I hate the subject and it was useless (photography) so now I'm only doing 2 A Levels and 2 AS this year, I'm worried that the unis won't see that I've already done an A Level when looking at my predicted grades, as when I was going through my app with my tutor and she entered my predicted grades, only the 2 I'm doing this year came up after she saved them and I won't get any offers as it only looks like I'm doing 2 a levels this yearalso was wondering if this would perhaps lower my chances of getting an offer?!? I know this may sound dumb, I'm just getting nerves and panicking!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
did you put the one you did last year as completed? with the grade and stuff?
Reply 2
Original post by Pheylan
did you put the one you did last year as completed? with the grade and stuff?

Yup, it just didn't come when she put in my predicted grades, just AB(which are my other two) so was worried.
Reply 3
Original post by tillytots
Yup, it just didn't come when she put in my predicted grades, just AB(which are my other two) so was worried.

should be fine. you can check to make sure - go on track, click on main menu and click "view all". scroll down to the qualifications

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending