The Student Room Group

To anyone who's been punched in the face....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by .Ali.
"Everything I do is posh"? Care to expand on that?

Are you saying you've never eaten a meal out with your family? :lolwut:

i might have once
Reply 21
Original post by Jacktri
i might have once

Once in your life...I find that really hard to believe.
Reply 22
Original post by .Ali.

no my mum refuses to eat out because my younger brother is a dick
Reply 23
Original post by .Ali.

And that was Mcdonalds :biggrin:
Original post by Lamps08
No homo-No concealer :wink: Will try the Arnica gel though, which I used for something else b4 i think. How much is concealer btw and what one do i get, if i get desperate lol?

Boots, Superdrug etc and get Rimmel or Collection 2000 and it';ll be about 3 quid
Reply 25
Original post by Jacktri

So people who's younger brothers aren't dicks are posh because they're able to eat out?
Arnica works great =))) , but don't expect everything to dissappear quickly. Takes about a week or two maybe longer. Don't be ashmed just tell you
Reply 27
Original post by Jacktri

Just leave him at home, or here's a thought...discipline him and teach him manners! :yes:
Reply 28
Original post by Lamps08
And that was Mcdonalds :biggrin:

Lad! You utter legend! :biggrin:
Reply 29
Original post by alissasantiago
So people who's younger brothers aren't dicks are posh because they're able to eat out?

lol- And what are you if your little brother is a dick but you still eat out because your mother just beats the little prick when he gets home?
Reply 30
Original post by .Ali.
Just leave him at home, or here's a thought...discipline him and teach him manners! :yes:

my mum is useless i say take the computer away etc she doesn't if i do anything i end getting my stuff smashed
Reply 31
Original post by Lamps08
lol- And what are you if your little brother is a dick but you still eat out because your mother just beats the little prick when he gets home?

lol my brother is 15 taller and stronger than my mum....
Reply 32
Original post by Lamps08
If I told you, you probably wouldn't believe me cause it's so stupid. But basically it was actually someone I was out with last night who I've only just met. He's a major prick basically and think's he's really hard. I was sitting down ffs in a car and hit me because I wouldn't tell him the directions back to his house, after this other guy stole his mum's car to drive to Bristol (from Windsor) to get a gram of coke. HHAHAHAAHAH

There's a bit more to it than that but basically we are all very different and were obviously on completely different wavelength's, and we were all really pissed too, including the driver. I'm just glad we didn't crash the car.

Part 2 to follow shortly :biggrin:

edit: The reason I didn't tell him the directions was because he promised to take me back first and then drove me to my house then turned back again for some reason. I was too wrecked to remember and he speak's with a farmer's accent and I just couldn't get a word in, and was just laughing all the time.

You all sound like *****. Next time you and all your scummy mates will end up drowning or something.
Reply 33
Original post by Jacktri
my mum is useless i say take the computer away etc she doesn't if i do anything i end getting my stuff smashed

Oh for goodness sake...this is why we have the problems we do...:facepalm:
Reply 34
Original post by .Ali.
Oh for goodness sake...this is why we have the problems we do...:facepalm:

well this is a problem when you have divorced parents your dad disappears and the discipline goes
Reply 35
Original post by obins
You all sound like *****. Next time you and all your scummy mates will end up drowning or something.

Probably- They're not my mates now. I know it was really stupid but it's because the guy who stole the car is possibly the biggest doughnut I have ever met. You just can't help but laugh at him. I thought he was just acting a stupid manner, like when you joke around with proper mates, but as the night wore on I realized he was deadly serious and found this quite disturbing, but still hilariously funny. He didn't even get the coke in the end. He stole his mum's car, let us drive it to nowhere, then decided he wanted to go back, just didn't remember how. HAHAHAH
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by giantlemon
can i just ask, why do all the girls seem to know how to cover up being punched in the face? also what is arnica. apologies for my ignorance.

I haven't actually been punched, I just messed my face up a bit over the summer so I'm quite good at cover up.
Also i'm incredibly clumsy so it's a necessary life skill for me.
Radical idea guys,I would just leave it and make up a story like how you stopped a gang rape/robbery/kidnapping your family will be like wow.If you wear tights and a cape it will really add to your story.Sorry everyone spent the good advice
Reply 38
Original post by .Ali.
Lad! You utter legend! :biggrin:

Thanks, I hope thats valid coming from a girl and all.... I just told my mum it was a tramp who hit me, because I don't think the other story would really cut it. I got alot of sympathy and was told to rest hahah
Reply 39
Original post by Lamps08
No homo-No concealer :wink: Will try the Arnica gel though, which I used for something else b4 i think. How much is concealer btw and what one do i get, if i get desperate lol?

Arnica will bring the bruise out and make it darker (but this will make it heal quicker). You need to get yourself some ibuprofen which will reduce swelling.

Quick Reply

Latest