The Student Room Group

how to make the pain stop?

I've been crying over my ex
crying so much I've run out of tears. hyperventilating ,
even been having suicidal thoughts.

I've actually become a crazy person.
I need help
Reply 1
You do need help, TSR can't fix any deep seated issues you have about your ex. Get a counsellor.

People have been in your situation before, you are not alone.
Reply 2
Original post by aws

I need help

:console:

Try to get some sleep now.
Reply 3
aws
OP
Original post by NS17
You do need help, TSR can't fix any deep seated issues you have about your ex. Get a counsellor.

People have been in your situation before, you are not alone.

how do I even get help?
Reply 4
Original post by aws
how do I even get help?

Ask your GP or University counselling service, if you're at University.
Reply 5
Pot noodle and a ****.
Reply 6
Original post by mau5
Pot noodle and a ****.

Bombay Badboy o'clock.
Reply 7
aws
OP
Original post by Blueflare
Ask your GP or University counselling service, if you're at University.

GP opens at 9
I can make it that long I guess
I've heard nightline's a pretty useful service. Someone to talk to can make miles of difference to some, though I've never tried it as talking's not really my thing! Feel free to pm me if you need someone else to talk to who's unbiased/doesn't know you/etc... too, there's always options other than suicide - I've been extremely close myself at times but you will eventually come through the hard times that're making you feel like that. Deep breaths to try and help calm any anxiety down (often connected with the hyperventilating), warm drink and possibly try to sleep a little if you can. Nightline's website's linked below and I should be here until about 8:15 if you want to pm and talk anything through or anything.

http://www.nightline.ac.uk/Home.aspx
Reply 9
aws
OP
what's wrong with me.
I've been thinking about ending it and it doesn't even make me sad

:s
Reply 10
lol
The advice you are looking for is an anagram of 'An Ump'

Spoiler

Drinking vast quantities of alcohol numbs the pain also.
Reply 12
aws
OP
Original post by tappyfeet92
I've heard nightline's a pretty useful service. Someone to talk to can make miles of difference to some, though I've never tried it as talking's not really my thing! Feel free to pm me if you need someone else to talk to who's unbiased/doesn't know you/etc... too, there's always options other than suicide - I've been extremely close myself at times but you will eventually come through the hard times that're making you feel like that. Deep breaths to try and help calm any anxiety down (often connected with the hyperventilating), warm drink and possibly try to sleep a little if you can. Nightline's website's linked below and I should be here until about 8:15 if you want to pm and talk anything through or anything.

http://www.nightline.ac.uk/Home.aspx

rang them
helped
Reply 13
A 7.62mm to the Cerebral Cortex.
Original post by aws

I need help

Was in exactly the same position as you this time last year. Kept rining people in the middle of the night telling them I wanted to die. Go to your GP and explain how you're feeling and they'll refer you to a counciller. Doesn't make you crazy; but it'll get worse if you just try to go through it by yourself.
xxx
welcome to my world. go see a doctor/ counsellor talk to someone about it
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending