The Student Room Group

do you guys believe in luv at first sight?

o.k so here goes...some time ago i saw this guy at my friends party...he's cool and kept on staring at me we held our gazes for some few seconds and neither of us said anything...but i am seriously stuck here i have never stopped thinking about him since the day i saw him and it's weird because i have not even spoken to him..so guys i am asking you do you believe in love at first sight???
Reply 1
I believe in good spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Reply 2
As Url from Futurama says..."Awhhhhhh Yeahhhhh"
I don't believe in love at first sight. Lust at first sight (which could potentially develop into love), yes, but not love.

Not that I know much about these kinda things at all, but I'd say that's lust at first sight :yes:
Reply 4
Original post by bramz19
I believe in good spelling, grammar and punctuation.

Wot u maen, god spalling. gremmer and puntures?
Reply 5
No but I do believe in "love" first sight.
Reply 6
After actually being in love, I do not believe that you can love someone without knowing them. Love is being able to list all of their faults and the things that drive you utterly crazy.....and not wanting to change any of it for a moment.
Reply 7
No, only a select few mugs believe that.
Reply 8
Saying you love someone when you know nothing about them except what they look like is kinda shallow.
Love is a marketing ploy
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I don't believe in love at first sight. Lust at first sight (which could potentially develop into love), yes, but not love.

Not that I know much about these kinda things at all, but I'd say that's lust at first sight :yes:

Original post by markrush
After actually being in love, I do not believe that you can love someone without knowing them. Love is being able to list all of their faults and the things that drive you utterly crazy.....and not wanting to change any of it for a moment.

I agree with both of these
Reply 11
Original post by Kerr Avon
Wot u maen, god spalling. gremmer and puntures?

Indeed.

Original post by rugbyladosc
Love is a marketing ploy

Brilliant. If only I had some pos rep left.
No. Lust at first sight: Yes. Basically, you can be attracted to someone and have a connection or a 'moment', but to love someone you have to know them, mutual trust and understanding is something that takes time, it doesn't happen in an instant.
OP, quit reading romantic stories and girl mags. They will mess up your mind
Reply 14
Original post by Jelephant
I agree with both of these

Why thank you for the support :smile:
Original post by bramz19
Indeed.

Brilliant. If only I had some pos rep left.

remember for tomorrow :smile:
Connection, aye. Love, naw.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending