The Student Room Group

Are admissions offices open over the Christmas holidays?

Hi everyone :smile: sorry for what might be an ignorant question, but are admissions offices open over the Christmas holidays, and are they likely to continue to give out offers/rejections over this period?
I heard that most are closed, but just wanted to check (and save myself the trouble of refreshing my Track every few minutes over the holidays :tongue:)

Thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by Beth Angharad
Hi everyone :smile: sorry for what might be an ignorant question, but are admissions offices open over the Christmas holidays, and are they likely to continue to give out offers/rejections over this period?
I heard that most are closed, but just wanted to check (and save myself the trouble of refreshing my Track every few minutes over the holidays :tongue:)

Thanks! :biggrin:

Some say it depends on what uni you are applying for, so what unis are you applying for?
Reply 2
Original post by MylesXD
Some say it depends on what uni you are applying for, so what unis are you applying for?

I'm applying for English literature at Bristol, Cardiff, and Swansea; and Glamorgan and Bath Spa are my safety nets :biggrin: not expecting an offer from Bristol and not particularly bothered if I get rejected, but I didn't see the harm in applying for one of the best unis in Britain, especially as I was stuck as to where else I could apply! Really hoping to go to either Cardiff or Swansea though, so if there's anyone reading this who can help, especially in regards to either of these unis, I'd be very grateful! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Hi, I was wondering the same thing, I'm applying to Leeds, Nottingham, Newcastle, East Anglia and Oxford Brookes. Has anyone ever got an offer over xmas???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending