The Student Room Group

Girls, do you like being teased by men..........?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Mutsu
Knew I'd get negged for my reply!

I'm sorry but grinding your crotch against someone and telling her to give you a blowjob is hardly acceptable behaviour in school when she's asked you to stop several times.

:s-smilie:

Your "friend" is a retard.
Reply 21
Original post by Mutsu
After about a week, it gets bloody annoying.

I actually got someone from my school suspended because he took it way too far and wouldn't stop even though he knew it was pissing me off.

You sound like a real hoot.
Reply 22
:frown:
Original post by ussumane
:s-smilie:

Your "friend" is a retard.

He's really not my friend. Wouldn't have been as bad if it had been my friend, and been done in a silly manner rather than 'I'm going to take the piss out of you because you're an easy target'.
Reply 23
Original post by Huskaris
You sound like a real hoot.

Did you read my other post?

I actually have quite a lot of 'banter' with people who are actually my friends, they don't push it too far and it makes me laugh! Just won't take it from people who are chavs and just want some attention and to piss me off. The line is drawn and they crossed it!
Banter = good. Putting you down to get your attention = bad.
Reply 25
Given the fact that women are alot dumber then men would suggest that they're less likely to 'understand' a difference between teasing and insulting.
Original post by Miza
Given the fact that women are alot dumber then men would suggest that they're less likely to 'understand' a difference between teasing and insulting.

Given that you dont 'understand' the use of inverted commas, shhhhhutuppayamouf. Jokes only, some people just take life too seriously :rolleyes:
I can deal with a bit of banter, but it's when it becomes personally insulting that it bothers me, problem is a lot of men don't see the difference.
Reply 28
Original post by Luceria

Finally, somebody else who watches Merlin!
Reply 29
Original post by Mutsu
Knew I'd get negged for my reply!

I'm sorry but grinding your crotch against someone and telling her to give you a blowjob is hardly acceptable behaviour in school when she's asked you to stop several times.

That's how I met my girlfriend.
Reply 30
Original post by Saada
Finally, somebody else who watches Merlin!

Hello fellow Merlin fan :biggrin:

I love Merlin, it's my favourite show :awesome:
Reply 31
Original post by Luceria
Hello fellow Merlin fan :biggrin:

I love Merlin, it's my favourite show :awesome:

Mine too. Can't wait for the next series. :smile:
Reply 32
I see many members of my gender talking to girls like 'Give it a quick feel' and then for some reason thinking that laughing afterwards renders the comment non pervy, when it fact it doesn't.

Banter and speaking a load of ****, often sexually related, are two completely different things and if i was to tell a girl that 'the fumes from your perfume are set to render me unconscious', i would hope that she would see it as 'banter'. If i was to say that 'the fumes from your perfume are set to make me want to shag your butt', i'd expect nothing less than a slap or her walking off, rightly so.
Reply 33
I think it's important to be able to have a joke with people (especially and guy you're going to have a relationship with,a serious one would be so boring!) although you have to be careful about doing it at the right time, if you catch someone in the wrong mood they'll be more :| :/ than they usually would do.
Like some guy started laying into my height the other day and usually I would had a good joke about it with him but I just wasn't feeling it so just sent him a height chart that showed him I'm of average height to get him to shut up.
ANYWAY. As long as it's just teasing, it's all good.
Reply 34
Original post by Saada
Mine too. Can't wait for the next series. :smile:

Too long...:frown:
I love cheeky banter but can't stand the whole sexual innuendos that often come with it. Strangely I love it when a lad winds me up, I find it really attractive, god knows why.
Reply 36
People forget that it takes two to banter.
Reply 37
Haha it can be funny, sometimes it gets a bit annoying though like if you're just not in the mood and it's like OMG **** OFF :|
It actually puts me off them a bit. If they insult me, even if I know that they are joking (e.g. racist/sexist remarks), they suddenly become non-relationship material. I don't know, I find them a lot less attractive in the romantic sense, that's for sure. If you want a girlfriend who acts like a guy friend and banters about with you, then fair enough. I think that's more suitable for guys who want to have a "buddy" kind of relationship with their girlfriend rather than a more romantic relationship.
Original post by *SomewhereOverTheRainbow
I love cheeky banter but can't stand the whole sexual innuendos that often come with it. Strangely I love it when a lad winds me up, I find it really attractive, god knows why.

I second this, ha :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending