The Student Room Group

There's no such thing as AWKWARDNESS !...

Really! There isn't. Well actually there is but, it's not created by the situation at hand, it's created by how we think, nothing is awkward unless we start thinking damn this will be awkward. As soon as someone says " This is going to be awakward " - That's now their mindset and can't stop it....

And then you get dumb shy hoes that say " What should we talk about " ohhh hell no muhfcker ! if you ask me that I will block and delete you ass in a instant !
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
you'll just be left with an awkward silence if no one says anything ... :smile:
..............:k::k::k::k:
:k::k::k::k:
:k::k:
:k::k:
Original post by amsie/
you'll just be left with an awkward silence if no one says anything ... :smile:

Once again, a silence means " Ohh **** everyones silent, so if I say something EVERYONE will hear me, I better be quiet " that's what happens. Which is hwy no -one speaks !
Well then you could say there's no such thing as any kind of emotion/feeling until the moment at which we begin to perceive it.
lol
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
There is when you cry out your mother's name during orgasm.

I wish i could rep you a thousand times :biggrin: sadly, im out of rep.
Original post by Gemma :)!
Well then you could say there's no such thing as any kind of emotion/feeling until the moment at which we begin to perceive it.

That's boring though. And I'm not boring. So that won't work for me. Sorry.
Reply 8
Is this thread supposed to be sarcastic? Cause I'm feeling pretty awkward right now...
So its not awkward when someone brings up a touchy topic in front of the people it should definitely not be brought up around? No thinking about it there. Just pure awkwardness.
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Really! There isn't. Well actually there is but, it's not created by the situation at hand, it's created by how we think, nothing is awkward unless we start thinking damn this will be awkward. As soon as someone says " This is going to be awakward " - That's now their mindset and can't stop it....

And then you get dumb shy hoes that say " What should we talk about " ohhh hell no muhfcker ! if you ask me that I will block and delete you ass in a instant !

You appear to spend far too much time online. Strange as this may seem, you actually cannot block or delete people in real life.
Once again, a silence means " Ohh **** everyones silent, so if I say something EVERYONE will hear me, I better be quiet " that's what happens. Which is hwy no -one speaks !

No, it's because they don't have anything to say...
Original post by Le Masquerador.
You appear to spend far too much time online. Strange as this may seem, you actually cannot block or delete people in real life.

I've only ever been asked that online, therefore yes 100% of the time I've been asked that question has been online, well done :smile:
Reply 13

not really... you only make it an awkward silence when you say it. i don't mind silences, i can't stand people who can't keep their mouth shut for 5 seconds on the other hand... :wink:
Original post by welldoesntthissuck
So its not awkward when someone brings up a touchy topic in front of the people it should definitely not be brought up around? No thinking about it there. Just pure awkwardness.

No it's not awkward !
Original post by Liam_G
Is this thread supposed to be sarcastic? Cause I'm feeling pretty awkward right now...

If you're feeling awkward right now, BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN, POSSIBLY HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY FROM ME - Then you need to invest in some serious social skills !
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
There is when you cry out your mother's name during orgasm.

I love you, my little primate friend. :colone:
Reply 17
Original post by thecurlyhaireddude
if you're feeling awkward right now, behind a computer screen, possibly hundreds of miles away from me - then you need to invest in some serious social skills !

okay THANKS FOR THE ADVICE I will work on it
(edited 13 years ago)
Well this is awkward.
Reply 19
you might tell me theres no such thing as awkwardness, but that doesn't stop me feeling awkward :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending