The Student Room Group

Are you a beautiful person?

While i was wacthing "a league of there own" last night, they started a question on a dating website exclusively for "beautiful people" about all of the panel on the show and bascailly, the only one on the show who was declined was James Corden. So i thought i would do an application to see if i'm a beautiful person by there standards? :colondollar: (probably get knocked back but hey)

Heres the website if anyone else wants to try it?

www.beautifulpeople.com

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
already have a troll account on there
my mammy says i'm beautiful on the inside :emo:
Reply 3
Original post by 34thughes
While i was wacthing "a league of there own" last night, they started a question on a dating website exclusively for "beautiful people" about all of the panel on the show and bascailly, the only one on the show who was declined was James Corden. So i thought i would do an application to see if i'm a beautiful person by there standards? :colondollar: (probably get knocked back but hey)

Heres the website if anyone else wants to try it?

www.beautifulpeople.com

I was a member for 6 of the weirdist months of my life. The expense didnt justify being on the website. If you want to know my personal experiences of the website (a lot of them!) then PM me. :smile: My parents have always said I am beautiful on the inside and thats all that really counts!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by spacepirate-James

Your mum is soo nice mine tells me I'm ugly on both the outside and the inside :frown:
I was accepted on that

Pity it is ****
Reply 6
I've had around 20 likes to my application thus far? hhhmmm
Reply 7
Original post by 34thughes
I've had around 20 likes to my application thus far? hhhmmm

Whats your application name?
Okcupid is far superior for online dating
Reply 9
Original post by spacepirate-James

That must be so awkward, I mean - It makes sense that you've seen the inside of her, but vice versa?
If you're that beautiful, what's the need to go on a dating site?

The premise is flawed. :pierre:

You know what's really irritating about it, is that it says 'English language' with an American flag next to it. :angry: :angry: That stuff really gets to me!
(edited 13 years ago)
After browsing as a guest, one thing has to be noticed... Most of those people are not really beautiful at all.

Edit: I've just found my soulmate on this thing and his name is Vladimir.
(edited 13 years ago)
Obviously. :ahee:
Original post by PrettyBored
That must be so awkward, I mean - It makes sense that you've seen the inside of her, but vice versa?

don't you be hating on my mama, just because you're pretty.

i'm UglyBored :frown:

Spoiler

Reply 14
Original post by JAZZA007
Whats your application name?

Thomas Hughes
I've just put a picture up to see how I'm rated :p:
Oh, I have an account on there... it's a weird site though.

You're encouraged to rate each other on like every picture, and your average ranking appears on your page (think mine is 8.9ish). You have to approve who else can join too - you vote: "Absolutely not...No...Hmmm okay...Beautiful" on people who apply. It's really self-centred (unsurprisingly), you get told exactly how much people rank all your individual photos, and I just get loads of invites to 'mingle with other Beautiful people at Chinawhite'. It's so narcissistic, I joined because I knew I'd get in but LOL I've never used it or filled it out properly. Only use it to browse... it's just so in love with itself! :teehee:

The layout is really awkward, and I can't check the pervey inboxed messages I get now because they changed it so you have to pay.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
Oh, I have an account on there... it's a weird site though.

You're encouraged to rate each other on like every picture, and your average ranking appears on your page (think mine is 8.9ish). You have to approve who else can join too - you vote: "Absolutely not...No...Hmmm okay...Beautiful" on people who apply. It's really self-centred (unsurprisingly), you get told exactly how much people rank all your individual photos, and I just get loads of invites to 'mingle with other Beautiful people at Chinawhite'. It's so narcissistic, I joined because I knew I'd get in but LOL I've never used it or filled it out properly. Only use it to browse... it's just so in love with itself! :teehee:

The layout is really awkward, and I can't check the pervey inboxed messages I get now because they changed it so you have to pay.

This doesn't surprise and and have already got that impression :redface:
No, I'm a modest person
Yeah, I'm ****ing awesome and I don't need to be a member of a website to validate that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending