Have you ever sworn at your parents?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
No it is disrespectful.
Reply 21
Nopes, im not a brat.
Reply 22
I do it accidently sometimes, swearing isn't a big thing in my family though
I'd swear in general conversation with my mum, and maybe in a joking way if insulting her, but never if I'm actually angry with her....
I swear infront of them, but that's not the same as swearing at them, which I wouldn't do. I have respect for my parents.
Reply 25
If I so much as whispered a swear word in this house I'd be KO'd by my own mother...
Original post by asparkyn
To be honest, I'd never dare. I was already nearly skinned alive by calling my mother 'you' and referring to her as 'her' in my native language because it's considered really rude and disrespectful. Maybe I'd try dropping in a few swear words in other languages, but there's no mistaking the tone, right? :lol:

are you indian
Nope, I've never sworn in front of any of my family. Does that make me boring?
Reply 28
Original post by The TSR Star.
Where'd you find the guts to? i'd be killed right there an then for even uttering a curseword under my breath at them. what did they do when you did that

In certain situations, yes. I don't make a habit of it though, I think it's very rude and disrespectful, but I have done when I've been very angry with them. Myself and my father have quite firey temprements, so arguments between us can get pretty heated. I've only done it because I know it really winds him up. He likes me to be his well behanved, innocent, polite little daughter, so when I say something like "****ing hell you're so annoying", he gets really wound up lol.

What I generally do is mutter foreign swear words - that way you release the anger and no one gets offended. :h:
(edited 13 years ago)

Where'd you find the guts to? i'd be killed right there an then for even uttering a curseword under my breath at them. what did they do when you did that

Seeing as I'm still alive...no, I have never sworn at my parents. :wink:
Reply 30
I don't swear at home, at all. Swearing at my parents would be awful, oh dear.
Yes, loads of times.
I told my dad to **** off during an argument. It didn't go down to well. He didn't speak to me for a week lol.

But yeah, I swear in front of my parents all the time.
Reply 33
i'd get my eyeballs scratched out if i did.
Reply 34
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
No, never, it's disrespectful.
Never at my Dad, once I said 'crap' in front of him when I was younger and my left arsecheek has never been the same since. :colondollar:

I swear in conversation sometimes in front of my Mum, but I don't think I've ever swore at her.
Don't think I've ever sworn AT them (in a vicious way, at least) - in front of them, all the time, but as long as its not in front of the younger sibs, they don't mind.
Reply 38
Original post by sixthformer
are you indian

Nope.
yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending