The Student Room Group

how to initiate sex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
fml.
Original post by Mad Vlad
"Anonymous" is a user account that fronts posts made by genuine users who wish to remain anonymous in H&R.

The majority aren't genuine.
Reply 22
Original post by NathanW18
The majority aren't genuine.

Those who you believe are not genuine should be reported by using the post report button up in the top right hand corner of the post. :fyi:
Turn around, bend over, and reverse into him beeping like some kind of provocative heavy-loads lorry.

Spoiler

Reply 24
Original post by iamnotasealion
Turn around, bend over, and reverse into him beeping like some kind of provocative heavy-loads lorry.

Spoiler

and remember you must make the BEEP BEEP BEEP backing up noise!! :awesome:
Reply 25
"I wish for you to insert your erect penis into my naturally lubricated vagina!"

Works every time.

But seriously your female do anything!
Wait for a quiet moment, lean in and say, "Excuse me, I'm frothing at the gash here".

Ahem. In all seriousness, unless you're taking him completely by surprise its not going to be difficult. Start with some flirting, light touching, kissing, heavier touching etc. I'm sure he'll get the idea.

Its difficult to make such things awkward, in all honesty. Recently I was in a guys room and he just took his clothes off like he was getting ready for bed, then sat down next to me. No prior indication at all. Lol. He was fookin' smoking, though, so it could have been a lot more awkward than it was.
Reply 27
getting naked's always a good hint..
Reply 28
Erm, just let it happen! Start kissing him and let one thing lead to another; don't overthink it.
Reply 29
var mysex:s-smilie:ex = new Sex(mypartner)
mysex.init()
Original post by Kiwiguy
and remember you must make the BEEP BEEP BEEP backing up noise!! :awesome:

'Turn around, bend over, and reverse into him beeping like some kind of provocative heavy-loads lorry.'

Not good enough for you, man? D:
Reply 31
'Turn around, bend over, and reverse into him beeping like some kind of provocative heavy-loads lorry.'

Not good enough for you, man? D:

oh :bawling:
Reply 32
Original post by lubus
var mysex:s-smilie:ex = new Sex(mypartner)
mysex.init()

what the smeg are you on about?
Ask if you can have a shower, do so, and "accidentally" slip the towel off.
Original post by Colour Me Pretty
I thought only smart people joined TSR?

Haha, what made you think that!

But in answer to OP, make out with him for a few minutes, slip your hand down his pants, and just something like "Oh, so whats this here". Start undressing him, he will do the same, and lead from there.
Reply 35
Deploy penis.

If you don't have one, display mammary glands painted (tastefully) as targets and pronounce yourself ready, willing and able.
Original post by Kiwiguy
Wave a fiver at him. Thats how i get laid... :awesome:

You scumbag! :gasp:

I have to wave a tenner, instead. :noway:

But when my 'fro's in full bloom, I just point to it and and say, "want your babies to have this 'fro?" :wink2:

Spoiler

Genuine lols :rofl:

Really, it's not that hard....touch him so he has no doubts what you want, jump him..or just get naked. He's going to be so thrilled about getting sex, I don't think there's any way it can get awkward..
Original post by laura_*
Yessss i know what anonymous means....but surely not every anonymous person joined in November 1999...

:rofl:
Reply 39
Original post by Eclectic Styles
You scumbag! :gasp:

I have to wave a tenner, instead. :noway:

But when my 'fro's in full bloom, I just point to it and and say, "want your babies to have this 'fro?" :wink2:

I get mates rates from my mates mum, thats why.... :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending