The Student Room Group

Dating 2 girls and decided which one to break up with, but things have gone awray

I was dating dating Saskia and Francesca, personality wise they're pretty similar but Saskia's a D-cup and Francesca a size 10. So the choice was clear; big boobs > big stomach. Anyway, I tried to fax Francesca saying "It's been fun but I think we should go our separate ways", however I accidentally sent the fax to Saskia :eek: How can I rectify this?!
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's obvious, keep the one with a lighter complexion.
Reply 2
Are you mentally challenged?
Reply 3
Shooting yourself, then neither of those two can have you. They obviously don't deserve you anyway.
Reply 4
This will serve you right you cheating brainless moron.

This is Europe, not Saudi Arabia, you're only allowed one female!!!
i hope i can find a guy as great as you sound :-)
Reply 6

Spoiler

Reply 7
Original post by Seentje
Are you mentally challenged?

I see we have the whole forum of bloody sharp-wits?! This ain't no ancient Greece, woman! Go make sandwiches 'nstead of blubbering in here.!!!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Lmaozipan VIII
I was dating dating Saskia and Francesca, personality wise they're pretty similar but Saskia's a D-cup and Francesca a size 10. So the choice was clear; big boobs > big stomach. Anyway, I tried to fax Francesca saying "It's been fun but I think we should go our separate ways", however I accidentally sent the fax to Saskia :eek: How can I rectify this?!

surely all you need to do is forward your TSR post to both girls - problem solved.
Send her a message saying that you're bipolar and that Philip you're other personality sent that fax because he still believes he lives in the 1990's.

Why not, you're ****ed anyway.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 10
you fax? :lolwut:
Reply 11
Lad!
Both knew about the other, we've been dating less than a month. We were never exclusive, Fran even had a girlfriend.
Try and find a girl who doesn't use a fax machine.
Original post by BradfordCityJoss
Send her a message saying that you're bipolar and that Philip you're other personality sent that fax because he still believes he lives in the 1990's.

Why not, you're f*cked anyway.

That's schizophrenia
Tell her, it was someone else faxing it. Who the **** uses fax nowadays, anyways?
Reply 16
lol, trolls use fax machines XD
That's schizophrenia

I think you'll find it's dissociative identity disorder
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by xStaceyy
you fax? :lolwut:

LOL same reaction over here.
Reply 19
That's schizophrenia

*facepalm* It's not bipolar or schizophrenia. What used to be called MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) is now called Dissociative Personality Disorder.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending