The Student Room Group

Girls: if you knew a guy had 60million would he be more attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Zoe Edwards
Boys: if a girl had gigantic boobs, perfect waist, big lips and a pert backside would she be more attractive?

Redundant argument, would only be valid if women were not attracted to the physical features of men.
Not really, probably the opposite as they probably would not understand the value of money (or not coincide with my values of money...)
Original post by Stasiaxx
Just curious would you say yes because you doubt you would be that rich.

unless i win the lottery there is no way il be having 60 mil
Reply 123
Original post by Zoe Edwards
Boys: if a girl had gigantic boobs, perfect waist, big lips and a pert backside would she be more attractive?

Is this a legitimate question?
Original post by silverbolt
unless i win the lottery there is no way il be having 60 mil

Well how rich do you think you will be (given that a millionaire is average on tsr ambitions) and could you possibly spend £60 million to it's full capacity
Reply 125
Probably less attractive
Well how rich do you think you will be (given that a millionaire is average on tsr ambitions) and could you possibly spend £60 million to it's full capacity

i dont think il ever be that rich, in fact im 99% i will never be.

As for whether i can spend it i dont know but il have a lot of fun trying
Reply 127
Original post by RDL445
Not a fat guy

60 MILLION POUNDS IN THE BANK

WHAT ELSE?!?

i think there's something about your recently acquired inheritance you're not telling us
Is his name Muammar Gadaffi?
He'd only be more attractive than his clone.
Original post by Kerny
Redundant argument, would only be valid if women were not attracted to the physical features of men.

No, I was basing my argument on being shallow.
Original post by Roo Bix
Is this a legitimate question?

As much as the original question.
Original post by silverbolt
i dont think il ever be that rich, in fact im 99% i will never be.

As for whether i can spend it i dont know but il have a lot of fun trying

99% that is very optimistic, personally i don't want to think about how i would spend 60 million because it would make my future look very bleak
I'm not a girl, but money doesn't matter in relationships tbh, it is the person and not what they have....because I'm not shallow
Reply 134
There aren't just two extremes you know, of being a gold digger or a good person. Having an increased attraction to somebody because you know they're wealthy doesn't automatically make you a gold digger or shallow. Just the same way that being attracted to someone because they're beautiful doesn't make you superficial. It's human nature to be drawn to wealth (for security) and looks (biological). So you can kind of get of your high horses lmao. TSR is full of such moralistic idealistic unrealistic people.

I mean if money and looks really weren't an issue, most people wouldn't even bother with studying and working and brushing our hair or buying clothes or whatever. I don't see anybody rushing out to marry the ugly homeless dude with a heart of gold selling Big Issues in the town centre.

I've already said that it would spark my interest definitely, but there'd more to look at in regards of me wanting to get involved with that person, but I mean, come on. 60 million. Who are you to snub 60 mil? You that special?
Reply 135
Interesting isn't it, how this doesn't apply to the ladies!
Deborah Meadon anyone? :perv:
Actually, i have a few ideas for inventions. So i plan to go to university get a degree in product design or mechanical engineering so i can make them.Work in the manufacturing province of Italy for 5-6 years where i can learn how those products work and develop prototypes of my own product and once the patent has gone through, strike up a licensing deal for some of my products and go to asia most probably china to get the other designs made.

This will take commitment and time i wouldn't have time to be throwing around money, and i will never live off anyone.

I am proud of you and good luck.
Original post by Dijobla
There aren't just two extremes you know, of being a gold digger or a good person. Having an increased attraction to somebody because you know they're wealthy doesn't automatically make you a gold digger or shallow. Just the same way that being attracted to someone because they're beautiful doesn't make you superficial. It's human nature to be drawn to wealth (for security) and looks (biological). So you can kind of get of your high horses lmao. TSR is full of such moralistic idealistic unrealistic people.

I mean if money and looks really weren't an issue, most people wouldn't even bother with studying and working and brushing our hair or buying clothes or whatever. I don't see anybody rushing out to marry the ugly homeless dude with a heart of gold selling Big Issues in the town centre.

I've already said that it would spark my interest definitely, but there'd more to look at in regards of me wanting to get involved with that person, but I mean, come on. 60 million. Who are you to snub 60 mil? You that special?

Owning 60 million pounds is an attractive goal for men. Finding a wife with 60 million pounds isnt something we think about.

I'm just explaining that it's one of the fundamental examples of how men and women are different. A woman's value lays mostly in her looks and maternal abilities. Women tend to be about as useful as a slug when it comes to anything else.

This is why men lead innovation and always will. A man's instinct is to seek success and wealth. A woman's instinct is to seek the man with those attributes.
i ain't saying she's a goldigger, but she aint messing with no broke ******* :music:
Reply 139
Original post by RDL445
Not a fat guy

60 MILLION POUNDS IN THE BANK

WHAT ELSE?!?

RICH

You won't be.

GIRLS

Not gonna happen.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending