The Student Room Group

I got caught having sex in school.

Anon please, I know people on here.

As the title says, I got caught having sex with my partner during lunchtime in school.
Oh dear.

It was someone I know fairly well that walked in on us, and although I asked them not to tell anyone, I think they might ('cos they have a big mouth).

If this had happened at your school/college and you found out about it, would you tell other people or keep it to yourself?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
at least it wasn't a teacher?
Reply 2
If they tell people you can just call bull**** on their story, it's fairly unbelievable.
I aim to do this before I leave.
Reply 4
So why did you post it on the internet?
Why didn't you keep it behind the bike sheds like normal school children you fool
Reply 6
Original post by samconly
So why did you post it on the internet?

Because I'm Anon here :smile:

TomInce6666
LAAAAD

www.truelad.com

worth a visit

Mate, I'm a girl!
I wouldn't really give a **** tbh. I love sex, and couldn't ever imagine going back to having to be travelling and being at school between 8.30am-4pm and all that time not being able to have sex. I like being able to have sex whenever I want.
Reply 8
I have to say, you must be quite the nymphomaniac to not even wait until after school - well played.

Seriously though, there's no way IN HELL that your shenanigans will remain secret.
Reply 9
I know someone who did this at school :teehee: (Not me - my ex and her new girlfriend. Long story.) Someone walked in on them and told on them, but they were just all 'don't be ridiculous, what sort of sick perv would do that?' and they got away with it. She told me later that she really did do it though.
Original post by Anonymous

Original post by Anonymous
Anon please, I know people on here.

As the title says, I got caught having sex with my partner during lunchtime in school.
Oh dear.

It was someone I know fairly well that walked in on us, and although I asked them not to tell anyone, I think they might ('cos they have a big mouth).

If this had happened at your school/college and you found out about it, would you tell other people or keep it to yourself?

yes I would probably tell my friends
Original post by LeeC
If they tell people you can just call bull**** on their story, it's fairly unbelievable.

If shes the sort of person who has sex in public places, I doubt she has the sort of reputation that would make a story like this unbelievable. Just sayin'
Original post by lechaton-x
I aim to do this before I leave.

need help?
Reply 13
I had sex on the school field once, while everyone else was in lesson.

Don't worry about it.
Reply 14
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
If shes the sort of person who has sex in public places, I doubt she has the sort of reputation that would make a story like this unbelievable. Just sayin'

Becaause being open minded and up for new things makes one a slag. :rolleyes:
:lolwut:

in all honesty, it would be hard for me to keep my mouth shut, but if the person is really desperate for the secret to stay hidden, im sure with a bit of determination, ill say nadda....

until i leave school that is :teehee:
Reply 16
If it was a guy that caught you, offer him the same thing. His mind is probably in overload imagining it.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 17
good effort :yy:
Reply 18
fibrebiz
I have to say, you must be quite the nymphomaniac to not even wait until after school - well played.

Seriously though, there's no way IN HELL that your shenanigans will remain secret.

Haha, yeah. We don't get much time to ourselves, so we grab every chance we can.

Original post by Dude Where's My Username

Ouch! I'm not a slag, ta. :rolleyes: Sex is not just for the bedroom (or, indeed, the bathroom, the living room, the kitchen...). I get a rush out of doing it in public places.
:lolwut:

I have a very very big mouth! So I probably would tell someone. Why the hell did you have sex in school anyway? There is right time and place for everything.

All you got to do is just to ignore what people say if the news spread about. Just say 'well, [the person who spreads the news] got big mouth, do you really believe anything they say?' .... :dontknow:

Just ignore.

Latest

Trending

Trending