The Student Room Group

Why is the left tescticle usually bigger than the right ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Really? I never noticed tbh. Will check later
Reply 41
Right! I got out my measuring tape and OP, you appear to be right, my left testicle is indeed slightly larger than my right. I'll ask around some friends to see if this trend is repeated.
Reply 42
Original post by JackB123
For me, the middle one is the biggest

How close to Chernobyl did you grow up?
Reply 43
Original post by adam_zed
How close to Chernobyl did you grow up?

?????????? ?????? ????????? ????? ?????
Original post by JackB123
?????????? ?????? ????????? ????? ?????

Chernobyl = nuclear meltdown = radiation = mutation = you having three balls as opposed to one

Basically, he was trying to to be funny...by bringing up the horror of nuclear meltdown and radiation poisoning...and testicles...as you do. :tongue:
So that it's heavier and droops lower, thus preventing them banging into each other?
Reply 46
Original post by RequiemForADream
Chernobyl = nuclear meltdown = radiation = mutation = you having three balls as opposed to one

Basically, he was trying to to be funny...by bringing up the horror of nuclear meltdown and radiation poisoning...and testicles...as you do. :tongue:

:beard:
Original post by Ronda
:beard:

lol
ahh gotta love a good point-killing typo
:biggrin:

I obviously didn't mean 1 ball.

I meant 4.

-
Reply 48
Original post by secret_geek
ewwwwwwww i feel sick!

Grow up?
*checks balls*

This week's prize goes to righty!

Check back next week for more great action

:biggrin:
Reply 50

I suppose we should ban all humour that capitalises even in the smallest way on the suffering of others. That leaves us with about 10 jokes.
I suppose we should ban all humour that capitalises even in the smallest way on the suffering of others. That leaves us with about 10 jokes.

I didn't mean anything by that, I'm not offended or anything! Jokes are jokes, there have been much much worse said before, and there will be worse yet to come.
I was just trying to further explain it in a tongue-in-cheek way :tongue:
Reply 52
I didn't mean anything by that, I'm not offended or anything! Jokes are jokes, there have been much much worse said before, and there will be worse yet to come.
I was just trying to further explain it in a tongue-in-cheek way :tongue:

sorry dude,

its been a looooong day so im probably taking load of things the wrong way.
sorry dude,

its been a looooong day so im probably taking load of things the wrong way.

No worries :smile:
Just checked mine, they're about the same.
Reply 55

Yeah I got that, I tried to put japanese characters.. maybe it would have crossed the line anyway..
Reply 56
Just watched the episode of South Park where Randy puts his balls in the microwave to get cancer, and then rides round town using his huge balls like a space hopper. Reminded me of this thread I made. :rofl:

My findings were somewhat inconclusive. :beard:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending