The Student Room Group

Could/Would you date outside your race?

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't date 'within' my own race. I only date outside.
Reply 81
Mr Smurf ffs :facepalm2:
Reply 82
I would :smile:
Isn't any one bored of these race threads?
Original post by QwentyJ

Original post by QwentyJ
Can we start an Internet campaign to get MrSmurf laid?

^This.

Edit: How did i become forum assistant o.O
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 85
Yeah, I'm a marathon runner and I've dated sprinters, hurdlers and even a shotputter (don't reccomend it).
Original post by CertifiedAngel
^This.

Edit: How did i become forum assistant o.O

April fools day, love. xx
Reply 87
I do.
Reply 88
I will date any neanderthal
Reply 89
I don't think I could at the moment. Not, I hasten to add, because race is a factor in my decisions - it's not. But my area is 99% white (quite honestly. In my year of around 200 people, there are two Indian girls and that's it, everyone else is white British) and so I don't think I would physically be able to find anyone who wasn't of my race to have a relationship with :tongue: But it really wouldn't bother me at all - if I was attracted to someone, I'd hardly go '... but you're black, so no'. Although I do appreciate that race is a factor in aesthetic appreciation for some people.
Reply 90
Yeah I would. Personality/how I connect with the other is more important to me. There are also plenty of mixed couples where I am, including one of my co-worker's who is Asian and has a white girlfriend.
I like to date outside the human race
Reply 92
If I liked the person, then their Race is a non-existent factor that wouldn't even impact on my decision to date them.
If she passes the test...
If I like her then I would as for religon well Im not religous just as long as she was not so in your face with her imaginery pal
Reply 95
My first reaction to this thread was: :facepalm:
Edit: Totally unrelated, but why are majority of the people on this thread forum assistants. I want to be one too. :cry2:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Mysteriouschic
I'm mixed I've always been attracted to white guys , but I wouldn't rule out dating a particular race though as you don't know who you're going to fall for.

Most mixed raced girls expecially the black and white mix tend to only date white or mixed raced boys. So it is not surprising. I am mixed by the way and like all boys of any race.
yes
Original post by QwentyJ
Can we start an Internet campaign to get MrSmurf laid?

Good idea but they may be horrified by his small wand :tongue:
I dated a muslim/moroccan guy and my boyfriend himself is irish. Ok, not different races in this case but still different cultures. Race is never a problem, I find religion more problematic. I am an atheist and my bf is catholic, so Im opened to other beliefs, not sure if I could have a long relationaship with a muslim though, depends on the level of radicalism I guess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending