The Student Room Group

Is it wrong to chase a girl who already has a bf?

Scroll to see replies

Usually wrong, but depends if the boyfriend is a massive tool or not.
Original post by Tommyjw
I don't care oif you've met her lol?
I've met and are friends with hotter girls.

The fact is your such a complete freak, whether you met or not, you use her pictures.

Bless, can't get any in real life i guess:wink:

LMAO
How many girls you banged bro?

I mean different girls not girlfriend rubbish.
Reply 62
Original post by Angie varona
LMAO
How many girls you banged bro?

I mean different girls not girlfriend rubbish.

Enough to know that using a picture of a girl like that makes you a classic type of sad :smile:

Do you live with your mum? get her to cook everything? while your upstairs banging one out to internet girls so often you think they like you ?
Reply 63
Original post by Tommyjw
I don't care oif you've met her lol?
I've met and are friends with hotter girls.

The fact is your such a complete freak, whether you met or not, you use her pictures.

Bless, can't get any in real life i guess:wink:

lol, friendzoned. :awesome:
Technocally not (as she isn't married or engaged), however the reason why people are in relationships are because they have found someone that they think is best for them. There is a chance that you could be more compatible for her and you could go for it. Don't expect a long lasting relationship from this, as it likely the woman may leave you for another guy. Also, if you are familiar with said boyfriend, it could mess your whole social circle.
Furthermore, if the only option you have in terms of girls is one with a boyfriend, you quite clearly have limited chances with girls in general and probably suggests you aren't that attractive to girls meaning you have little to no chance with this girl in question.
Original post by Anonymous
Can I chase after a girl who has a bf? Or is that just morally wrong, and does it mean that the girl would probably show no interest...?

Can you chase her? Yes.

Is it morally wrong? I would say yes, but whether you do it or not depends on your own morals.
Do what you want but if she goes with you, what does that say about her character? :l
Reply 67
Well, how would you feel about it if some other guy was chasing your gf? There's your answer.
Original post by Tommyjw
Enough to know that using a picture of a girl like that makes you a classic type of sad :smile:

Do you live with your mum? get her to cook everything? while your upstairs banging one out to internet girls so often you think they like you ?

24 different girls in 5 countries.

You?Pussy.
Reply 69
24 different girls in 5 countries.

You?Pussy.

:L

Oh noes, little keyboard warrior is coming out.

Dude, seriously, go back to your weird stalking and go find some more internet girls to imagine they even know you so your little midnight sessions are less pervy in your sad little mind :smile:
no pussy is off limits. occupied pussy is still pussy.
Original post by Tommyjw
:L

Oh noes, little keyboard warrior is coming out.

Dude, seriously, go back to your weird stalking and go find some more internet girls to imagine they even know you so your little midnight sessions are less pervy in your sad little mind :smile:

This forum is bad because of people like you.

Its impossible to put info on here without it getting labeled a lie and you getting called a keyboard warrior.

Never found a forum like this.

Probably jealous.
Reply 72
Original post by youwishjellyfish
personally i think its incredibly wrong, shes probably happy, whats the point in causing unnecessary issues for her and her boyfriend I dont know thats just my opinion, if some whore was flirting with my boyfriend **** would hit the fan.

This.

Don't go after someone else's bf/gf. Not cool. You wouldn't like it if it happened to you.
Reply 73
This forum is bad because of people like you.

Its impossible to put info on here without it getting labeled a lie and you getting called a keyboard warrior.

Never found a forum like this.

Probably jealous.

Oh, the forum is bad because of people like me.

Not because of weird perverted sad freaks who use internet girls as their profile pictures :L
well maybe you could take her off the dude and hopefully it will end up like this between you and the guy:

either way she ends up like this:

get here some of these please,get me some too.

this was so unhelpful.
Reply 75
Original post by Cicerao
when I have a boyfriend. I'd think they were a massive dick!

(Lol thats an unfortunate half quote)

At least your making that choice for yourself.

Original post by SayonaraSamm
OBEY COURAGE WOLF.

Why do I find that so funny? ohh dear.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 76
Original post by Ich Dien
(Lol thats an unfortunate half quote)

At least you're making that choice for yourself.

Haha, yeah... I can gladly say that I don't think my boyfriend is a dick*. :biggrin:

*although to ask to be my boyfriend, he must have some kind of mental deficit. :ninja:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending