The Student Room Group

Can't imagine a guy ever wanting to have sex with me

So I'm 19 and I am "hot"(apparently) but definitely not to any Kate Moss, Cheryl Cole, Victoria Secret model standard.

Since starting Uni I've been asked out quite a few times and got with guys in clubs. But I'm still a virgin and have turned down guys because I honestly can't see why they would want to have sex with me.

Guys. Why would you want to have sex/a relationship with a random girl from Uni when there are women like Megan Fox out there. I've just assumed they were all in it for a bet/joke but I now really want to have sex and need to solve my problem.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That's like asking why you'd want to eat a Kit Kat when there are Kinder Buenos available.

Most guys would eat any chocolate.
Just find someone you like. A lot of girls say the prefer to do it with someone the like the first time. If you really want to have sex though it shouldn't be hard, most girls pull if they want to. There generally is always at least 1 guy up for it
Original post by n1r4v
That's like asking why you'd want to eat a Kit Kat when there are Kinder Buenos available.

That is an inspired analogy.
Reply 4
Original post by n1r4v

I've ate my fair share of chocolate and have to say, this is 100% true!
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm 19 and I am "hot"(apparently) but definitely not to any Kate Moss, Cheryl Cole, Victoria Secret model standard.

Since starting Uni I've been asked out quite a few times and got with guys in clubs. But I'm still a virgin and have turned down guys because I honestly can't see why they would want to have sex with me.

Guys. Why would you want to have sex/a relationship with a random girl from Uni when there are women like Megan Fox out there. I've just assumed they were all in it for a bet/joke but I now really want to have sex and need to solve my problem.

Because Megan Fox doesn't go to your uni...:facepalm:
Reply 6
no-one cares about your attention-seeking prattling
Guys. Why would you want to have sex/a relationship with a random girl from Uni when there are women like Megan Fox out there.

Because Megan Fox won't have sex with them? :facepalm:

Come on, this has got to win some award for being the stupidest question ever asked on TSR.
what the actual **** are you on about? :nothing:
i would prefer a kitkat chunky anyday...
Reply 10

post a photo and we'll see how it goes from there.
Original post by greenglitter

you can have my kit kat chunky anyday :hubba:
Original post by greenglitter

This post is pure win.
Most guys realise that unless they are rich or extremely good looking, they have nil chance with the top end women. That's if there are even any who are a) around and b) single.

I'm not sure I understand your question to be honest.
Reply 14
Original post by It could be lupus
Just find someone you like. A lot of girls say the prefer to do it with someone the like the first time. If you really want to have sex though it shouldn't be hard, most girls pull if they want to. There generally is always at least 1 guy up for it

But is it not a complete turn off having sex with a regular girl?
Reply 15

Ofc its not a complete turn off, its not even a turn off. Im sure guys and girls have celebrites they like but they know its unrealistic. Its not that people settle for regular people, they just dont give celebrities proper thoughts in that respect.

If by regular you mean normal (as opposed to often) then no. Why would it be a turn off?

All the girls on his radar will be ''regular'' girls.

If you are attractive and nice, guys will fancy you. You need to give yourself a good slap and realise that even people who seem like the epitome of beauty and sophistication were all 19 once, without professional makeup and flattering photography. And that nobody is ever as perfect as we're led to believe.

For your average lad, people like Megan Fox are totally unattainable and they're just people to perve on in films.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 17
I used to think the same but he does. Who knows whats wrong with him.
Reply 18

you for real? How do you think there's x amount of billion people in the world?
You cant imagine it because no one has ever had sex with you. If the guy really likes you and loves you, then he may want to show his love to you. You don't have to look like a supermodel to have sex. Amazing isn't it ?
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending