The Student Room Group

approaching hot chicks

i see so many beautiful girls on campus i look at them and they sometimes maintain eye contact or stare back. i wanna approach these girls but i never know what to say.
GIRLS what is the best thing a guy can say to start off a conversation with you if your just walking on campus?
"hi"
Reply 2
make sure you wear sun cream
Reply 3
Yo dollface, I want ya babies cause I'll get more benefits.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
i see so many beautiful girls on campus i look at them and they sometimes maintain eye contact or stare back. i wanna approach these girls but i never know what to say.
GIRLS what is the best thing a guy can say to start off a conversation with you if your just walking on campus?

The gallies love it when you're confident innit. I personally approach yatties (girls) by saying something like 'yo.. how old are you lot?'... or 'wot you lot sayin?'. Usually with the right look and confidence I end up picking up the yatties on the regs.
Reply 5
google pick up artist and start studying ; )
Reply 6
Original post by Gerivta
google pick up artist and start studying ; )

**** that
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Make up random, off the top things.
Or simple wave, if they wave back, you walk up to them and start talking.

Or if you confident enough just call them over
I tend to approach them from behind, I tend to bend my knees as I approach to minimise the sound of my footsteps. Practice your sleeper holds on friends or family so you don't make a mistake when you apply it and have to try it again or knock her out forcefully, then when you're tying the ropes around her just keep it simple, it ain't Boy Scouts.
Reply 9
Don't refer to them as 'chicks'. They are humans with feelings and emotions and aspirations.
Reply 10
Do this
Reply 11
Confidence is key, you could pretty much say anything but 80% of the job is confidence.
Reply 12
Original post by Dekota-XS
Don't refer to them as 'chicks'. They are humans with feelings and emotions and aspirations.

your implying that young birds dont have aspirations. gtfo you animal
Original post by JCC-MGS
I tend to approach them from behind, I tend to bend my knees as I approach to minimise the sound of my footsteps. Practice your sleeper holds on friends or family so you don't make a mistake when you apply it and have to try it again or knock her out forcefully, then when you're tying the ropes around her just keep it simple, it ain't Boy Scouts.

:sexface:
Original post by Arturo Bandini
"hi"

Original post by Anonymous

The above is always a classic....
Reply 15
Original post by Timba
The gallies love it when you're confident innit. I personally approach yatties (girls) by saying something like 'yo.. how old are you lot?'... or 'wot you lot sayin?'. Usually with the right look and confidence I end up picking up the yatties on the regs.

these man won't understand the lingo lool
Take of your top.
Then they'll approach you :wink:
Of course that is if you look like Rambo with your shirt off
Seeing hot women makes me depressed.
In my experience (before my self esteem hit negatives), approaching girls was always met with a swift "**** off", being blanked completely, or laughter as they walked away mocking me with their friends. I don't believe there is anything you can say to them that won't end in misery, so save yourself the hassle.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending