The Student Room Group

my bf of 5 months said his ex is most prettiest girl and prettier than me

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emmmmm
well end of term time(summer) they live in same country and city
yes seems like to me too.and he is the one who started it and who was begging me for dates. well I think I can do much better than him. he should have treated me better.

Well break it off with him then? What do you mean he should treat you better?
Reply 81
Original post by emmmmm
actually mine is green-blue haha. ah u are too tall for a girl.
well I am writing all these cause Im angry obviously. its probably his mistake,cause he doesnt even have any taste.
its not that I want to seem the most gorgeous but at least he could show some respect. i am in love with him and id say he is the person i find more beautiful even if he has alot of negative things. he should have been the same

Clearly.

Edit: Also, English may not be your first language but spacing would help. And spell check does exist...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 82
Text is too long. C.B.A reading it.
Just dump him
Reply 83
"i think she looks like cow mixed with pig."

Don't you doubt your own beauty since your bf's standards are so low?
Reply 84
Original post by Anonymous
SO we went out and it was really romantic and everything. thing is I dont know much about him, I dont know any female friends of him,and sure if i ask male friends of him they wont say bad things,they will just jujge him as friends not as BF. neither his family(sister,couins etC) cause they are abroad. so I have to find out my self about how he acts with girls.
He doesnt give me compliments often. like he would say u smell great u have beautiful eyes. nothing else. also he comments alot about my acne which is basically just scars now.wtf is he?a dermatologist or something?
from first times we were dating he used to be all like I had many gf;s and he even showed me some of them(guys usually dont talk about their ex's).each time he talks he comes up with different ppl so im wondering if he had any actually LOL. so I came to a point to ask who's the best/most beautiful one.. usually when people are in love think that the girl they have is the prettiest bcs love makes ppl blind.
his asnwer was that some other is prettier than me. (in the end after the fight we had ,it ended up that she ISNT even his ex ,like WTF. I asked about ur ex's not about random sluts u meet in your town) . and when I saw her photo is like she is very average girl. I have a models body ,and Im like 10cm heigher than her, (she is really short) ,also her face looks like a pig. and on photos she has that stupid expression. so i started wondering what she has better than me,. and ended to NOTHING,. i have gorgeous blue eyes and generally much better characteristics than her.(ok she may have better skin but ok).neither to say she needs to lose some pounds and she has big boobs.i think she looks like cow mixed with pig.
so what would u do? on the one hand a guy should never say something like this to his gf ,he should act like she is most gorgeous girl on earth. ( ok if she said i have an obsession with monica bellucci is fine lol but not for average girls,worse than me) why would i want to be with someone who sais someone else is better than me?that makes him a liar, idiot and *******.
on the other hand he is REALLY naive, so he may just said it out of stupidity. he seems to regret it,he said sorry too and that he doesnt want to hurt me.
So im wondeirng what to do. I already dumped him but its just the stay non talk for some days phase. he deserved to be dumped forever but I dont want to be alone , i think we suit each ohter and i dont want the slut to ruin our relationship.
im really confused:s-smilie: (there are other stuff he did bad too but this one to make me doubt about my beauty is like the worst!)

I would dump him. He deserves better.
Reply 85
Seriously...?
''i think she looks like cow mixed with pig''
lollolololololololololololololollolololololololol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
I was close to closing the window, but then i saw that :'D

Oh, if this was a serious post then dump him... and may be try and be less shallow, theres more to people than what they look like.

But in all fairness, this MUST be a joke D:
Reply 86
Hahahahahahaha
Bwahahahahaaaa
Reply 87
Original post by NickiMinaj

Original post by NickiMinaj
Seriously...?
''i think she looks like cow mixed with pig''
lollolololololololololololololollolololololololol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
I was close to closing the window, but then i saw that :'D

Oh, if this was a serious post then dump him... and may be try and be less shallow, theres more to people than what they look like.

But in all fairness, this MUST be a joke D:

hahahahaha i know its good one
well he is the shallow one not me. im better and i stayed so long with him while he dindt have best attitude
now Im thinking what to do for revenge. probably find next one, much more good looking
Oh my days, I lost a few brain cells reading that...
Reply 89
by the 3rd sentence the educated man in me stops reading, i really should go and watch Spurs Madrid now :smile:
Reply 90

also he comments alot about my acne which is basically just scars now.wtf is he?a dermatologist or something?

Should have used Clearasil.
Reply 91
Original post by emmmmm
hahahahaha i know its good one
well he is the shallow one not me. im better and i stayed so long with him while he dindt have best attitude
now Im thinking what to do for revenge. probably find next one, much more good looking

Revenge is not pretty. Move on.
Hahahahahahahahaha you're funny, reaall funny :wink:
Original post by emmmmm
Now I realise I dont trust him much.. yeah i know its bad in a relationship
well this is 3rd time we end it.
really confused:/ and thats because this is first relationship. maybe all guys act like that in the end.
i think he takes me for granted , thats why he doesnt take me out more than once a month, or invite me when he goes somewhere with his friends and his gf's. or do anything nice like buy me a gift f.e

This must, just must, be a troll but footie due on and Im bored and can't help myself!

Later you said he was the one begging you for dates but referring back to the quote he doesn't take you out more than once a month and never with his friends.....I'm seriously doubting you are quite as stunning as you think you are! And if he is quite proud to admit he was with this girl to you it sounds as if cow mixed with pig makes a batman "POW!" to you.

Lastly, how can you call someone a slut when you have never met them???
Original post by petitflam
i opened this thread expecting a dick head bf making you feel down about yourself and was preparing a 'kick him to the kerb ...go girl!' response but....

you sound a bit deranged.

why are you asking him about who the prettiest ex was anyway? clearly just to fish for compliments and now youre complaining because it didnt work?????

your post comes across as incredibly childish and arrogant so god knows what youre like to this poor guy

This :smile:

Sorry.
Reply 94
blah blah blah jnfdjnvjncnvn nvncjndjnfvjbsansdjn
Reply 95
Original post by madchixrock

Original post by madchixrock
This must, just must, be a troll but footie due on and Im bored and can't help myself!

Later you said he was the one begging you for dates but referring back to the quote he doesn't take you out more than once a month and never with his friends.....I'm seriously doubting you are quite as stunning as you think you are! And if he is quite proud to admit he was with this girl to you it sounds as if cow mixed with pig makes a batman "POW!" to you.

Lastly, how can you call someone a slut when you have never met them???

you are bored cause you dont have a life outside this forum.
and are u blind or something? i said SHE WAS NEVER HIS GF, HE JUST LIKED HER.
OK some people here seem to be like little emos who dont have a life and cry in their room every night cause they suck,no one wants them and they are fugly.
so GET A LIFE british idiots ,and fix ur horrible teeth sometimes
irish win
Original post by emmmmm
you are bored cause you dont have a life outside this forum.
and are u blind or something? i said SHE WAS NEVER HIS GF, HE JUST LIKED HER.
OK some people here seem to be like little emos who dont have a life and cry in their room every night cause they suck,no one wants them and they are fugly.
so GET A LIFE british idiots ,and fix ur horrible teeth sometimes
irish win

WTF:confused:

Hahahahaha, yeah I'm the one who has no life! hahahahaha, what's the irish win all about???
Reply 97
SO we went out and it was really romantic and everything. thing is I dont know much about him, I dont know any female friends of him,and sure if i ask male friends of him they wont say bad things,they will just jujge him as friends not as BF. neither his family(sister,couins etC) cause they are abroad. so I have to find out my self about how he acts with girls.
He doesnt give me compliments often. like he would say u smell great u have beautiful eyes. nothing else. also he comments alot about my acne which is basically just scars now.wtf is he?a dermatologist or something?
from first times we were dating he used to be all like I had many gf;s and he even showed me some of them(guys usually dont talk about their ex's).each time he talks he comes up with different ppl so im wondering if he had any actually LOL. so I came to a point to ask who's the best/most beautiful one.. usually when people are in love think that the girl they have is the prettiest bcs love makes ppl blind.
his asnwer was that some other is prettier than me. (in the end after the fight we had ,it ended up that she ISNT even his ex ,like WTF. I asked about ur ex's not about random sluts u meet in your town) . and when I saw her photo is like she is very average girl. I have a models body ,and Im like 10cm heigher than her, (she is really short) ,also her face looks like a pig. and on photos she has that stupid expression. so i started wondering what she has better than me,. and ended to NOTHING,. i have gorgeous blue eyes and generally much better characteristics than her.(ok she may have better skin but ok).neither to say she needs to lose some pounds and she has big boobs.i think she looks like cow mixed with pig.
so what would u do? on the one hand a guy should never say something like this to his gf ,he should act like she is most gorgeous girl on earth. ( ok if she said i have an obsession with monica bellucci is fine lol but not for average girls,worse than me) why would i want to be with someone who sais someone else is better than me?that makes him a liar, idiot and *******.
on the other hand he is REALLY naive, so he may just said it out of stupidity. he seems to regret it,he said sorry too and that he doesnt want to hurt me.
So im wondeirng what to do. I already dumped him but its just the stay non talk for some days phase. he deserved to be dumped forever but I dont want to be alone , i think we suit each ohter and i dont want the slut to ruin our relationship.
im really confused:s-smilie: (there are other stuff he did bad too but this one to make me doubt about my beauty is like the worst!)

So you want your entire relationship to be an illusion and a power struggle - sex in return for a cheap ego boost? Where the guy has to lie and be on edge the whole time about saying the right or wrong thing? Sounds REALLY fun.

No, he shouldn't have been blunt about it, but NO YOU ARE NOT THE PRETTIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD, NOT EVEN IN HIS EYES. There is much more to a relationship than physical attraction but I guess you're not mature enough to realise that yet.

You don't deserve any special treatment; you're no princess, you're just an average teenage girl with an average teenage boy. Learn some humility. Did you ever once do anything for him, or make him feel good about himself? He apologised profusely and supplicated himself slavishly, and you still dumped him. Dumping someone suddenly and unceremoniously, particularly a guy who is unlikely to have had as many romantic relationships as you, can really hurt him psychologically.

Also your question was bait. I'd have been tempted to answer "another girl was hotter" just to shut you up/keep you on your toes, particularly if you keep asking this sort of pathetic question.
(edited 13 years ago)
What on earth is this ****?
Reply 99
Original post by Arekkusu

Original post by Arekkusu
So you want your entire relationship to be an illusion and a power struggle - sex in return for a cheap ego boost? Where the guy has to lie and be on edge the whole time about saying the right or wrong thing? Sounds REALLY fun.

No, he shouldn't have been blunt about it, but NO YOU ARE NOT THE PRETTIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD, NOT EVEN IN HIS EYES. There is much more to a relationship than physical attraction but I guess you're not mature enough to realise that yet.

You don't deserve any special treatment; you're no princess, you're just an average teenage girl with an average teenage boy. Learn some humility. Did you ever once do anything for him, or make him feel good about himself? He apologised profusely and supplicated himself slavishly, and you still dumped him. Dumping someone suddenly and unceremoniously, particularly a guy who is unlikely to have had as many romantic relationships as you, can really hurt him psychologically.

Also your question was bait. I'd have been tempted to answer "another girl was hotter" just to shut you up/keep you on your toes, particularly if you keep asking this sort of pathetic question.

true. prettiest on earth im not but at least he shouldnt compare me to some average teenagers.
well him getting hurt psycologically is a good thing, cause he hurt my self esteem and he underevaluated me for a really average girl who she doesnt even know her personality. and no Im better , i told u his style is really low. the only one he got well its me. rest is fail
and how old are you?40?
anyway end of thread .if someone can block it its fine.
guess what, I'll go back with him again and then dump him for someone else ,someone better .-->now see who makes girls turn to bitches

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending