The Student Room Group

Are the any women here who WON'T go down on a guy?!

Poll

Would you go down on your guy?

Personally I think it's a woman's duty to prepare the man.

It surprises me in this day and age women still refuse to do this. I have a saying:

"It's the 21st century baby, if you're not going down IT'S not going down".

Having said that, I'd consider sacrificing it for a quality/classy woman, who I clicked with on all other levels.

In other words, I'd compromise.

So ladies, what are your thoughts? And fellas, how would you react if your girl refused to go down on you?
(edited 13 years ago)
I can't get fully hard unless I get head....I mean I can get 80% hard, but getting head makes it 100%. So this is a problem for me.....

It's up to them though, but they need to realise I ain't gon suck they clit if they ain't on my dick, works both ways.
(edited 13 years ago)
No dome no bone!
Reply 3
Sadly, half of the female population of TSR wouldn't go down on a guy.

Off with their heads I say :colone:
Reply 4
I like giving it. I'd rather use my mouth than my hands tbh..
Original post by iCrackMyselfUp

It surprises me in this day and age women still refuse to do this. I have a saying:

Having said that, I'd consider sacrificing it for a quality/classy woman, who I clicked with on all other levels.

So ladies, what are your thoughts? And fellas, how would you react if your girl refused to go down on you?

Depends on the guy. :sexface:
Reply 6
Original post by ussumane

My thoughts? After you declaring that giving your gf oral sex is degrading as YOU ARE THE MAN, my thoughts are: "It's the 21st century baby, if you're not going down IT'S not doing down."

Obvious troll is obvious.
Reply 8
Original post by ussumane

True, but the other half are real sluts.
Reply 9
I'd go down on a guy, but I'd stop doing it if he didn't return the favour.
Troll?

But to answer the question there are a lot of girls who won't do it. I have no problem with going down though.
Yes, I would go down on a guy.

That's only if he goes down on me. To make it fair.

I don't do it because it's my duty, though. Both in a relationship have the responsibility to pleasure each other.

Only real men like to pleasure their female partners, so if my man was real, I would not mind going down on him at all.

OP is not a real man, though. lol
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
I'm giving you pos rep purely because you're fishing for neg.
Original post by Xhotas
I'm giving you pos rep purely because you're fishing for neg.

You'd be so surprised how wrong you are.
Why so neg rep hmmm? To anwser the main question, I don't mind going down on my bf, he likes, so I like it, as I like to make him happy. But he is also not a chauvinistic pig and returns the favour.
Reply 15
Original post by im so academic

Are you going to be like that Oxbridge student who wrote blogs about her sexual encounters?

I would go down on him as long as he was clean and wasn't so long that it came out the back of my head :P
The look on a guys face when you're sucking him off= priceless
Original post by im so academic

shut up you mug.

Youre like 12 now piss off back to bed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending