The Student Room Group

If you're an average looking girl...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
All the girls think male sexuality is evil because it's based more on looks, and all the boys think female sexuality is evil because "bad boys" or guys with money seem to get girls. There will be guys who use girls for sex and there will be girls who use guys for money or want to be treated like crap. But there are also people who stick around other people because they y'know, they love them.

If a guy finds someone who he can fun with, Doesn't need to pretend to be someone else with, and can make her happy (being able to make a girl laugh is the best thing in the world to a guy) he's not going to ditch you. Unless of course he's a douche. But that's not a gender specific thing, girls do it to guys too.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by No Man
I find 'average looking' girls less superficial and more attractive then anyway.

Yeah, because everyone attractive doesn't have a good personality.
Average girls depends on the eye of the beholder.

If you have a good personality, regardless of how you look the person who really like you won't care about your appearance anyway. The looks is just a bonus.
Original post by Anonymous
...can men ever truly love you?

Do men just use average looking women because hot women are out of their league?

(I'm not referring to very ugly girls but those who are just plain in both body and face.)

If a man was with an average woman and had declared himself in love with her would he still always leave her for a beautiful woman?

If you're an average looking boy....

...can women ever truly love you?

Do women just use average looking men because hot men are out of their league?

If a woman was with an average man and had declared herself in love with him would she still always leave him for a beautiful man?
What is an average looking girl?? And how do you differentiate them between non-average looking girls??
Reply 25
Original post by green chica

If a woman was with an average man and had declared herself in love with him would she still always leave him for a beautiful man?

That doesn't work because there are too many examples of ugly men with hot women but not vice versa.
Original post by green chica

If you're an average looking TSR member...

...can TSR members ever truly love you?

Do TSR members just use average looking TSR members because hot TSR members are out of their league?

If a TSR member was with an average TSR member and had declared him/herself in love with her/him would he/she still always leave him/her for a beautiful TSR member?
That is a stupid question, Everyone has a different opinion of how attractive someone else is.

A girl I would think is average might actually be stunning to someone else.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :biggrin:
That doesn't bother me. I just don't want to be with someone terminally unfulfilled.

What gives the boy the right to feel so unfulfilled and not yourself? (should you date an average looking boy).
Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin' with no make-up on
That's when you're the prettiest, I hope that you don't take it wrong
i fell in love with an average looking guy, simply because he had a PERSONALITY and was confident and happy with who he was ...seems to be rare these days :-/
Reply 31
Original post by methusaleh
What gives the boy the right to feel so unfulfilled and not yourself? (should you date an average looking boy).

Well, I wouldn't be unfulfilled because I don't place a great deal of importance on appearance.
Well, I wouldn't be unfulfilled because I don't place a great deal of importance on appearance.

And what makes you feel there are others unlike yourself of the opposite sex? That notwithstanding if you go for ugly men (as physical attraction is of little importance to you) surely you would see the same admiration and love that beautiful women supposedly receive from average looking men.
(edited 13 years ago)
That doesn't work because there are too many examples of ugly men with hot women but not vice versa.

One word: money
Original post by darkxangel
Average girls can look stunning with make-up:

And photoshop.
Reply 35
To be honest, a lot of "average" looking people can be quite attractive.
dayum you're insecure
What?
So...are there no ugly/ average men out there then?
Because I've got to say, I have indeed noticed a fair few.

Or is it that ugly men still go for attractive women and still have a hope in hell of getting with her?

Or more importantly is it just because all there is in a girl is a pretty face and nice body?

Shallow, foolish man!
Original post by StephenP91
In all honesty most of the girls I meet are pretty beautiful. Average or not, girls always seem to look good. So whether they are average (to me) is irrelevant.

That was just lovely!
Reply 39
...can men ever truly love you?

Do men just use average looking women because hot women are out of their league?

(I'm not referring to very ugly girls but those who are just plain in both body and face.)

If a man was with an average woman and had declared himself in love with her would he still always leave her for a beautiful woman?

Yeah, sure. Because half of the entire population of the world are shallow, stupid and don't give a toss for personality.

If you are average looking, it's perfectly possible for a man to fall completely and utterly in love with you. He will almost certainly still notice the attractiveness of other women, but that doesn't mean he'll dump you or even seriously consider dumping you for them. Men are actually human beings too. They have feelings and form attachments just as women do. As a woman, do you think you would dump any average-looking boyfriend if someone hotter came along? I'm guessing probably not, because if you loved them, that better-looking guy just wouldn't measure up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending