The Student Room Group

GUYS: Does first time sex hurt?

Hi all,

I know that for women it hurts when you do it first few times. What about men? Does your penis hurt when you put it in first time? I ask my BF and he said it didn't, but I thought that you might get hrut from the scratch between your penis and the condom, especially when there aren't a lot of lubricant.

I am just curious. :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No lol
Reply 2
Unless you're gay...nope.

If you're gay you'll probably need a pack of butter or whatever...no idea.
Reply 3
The hand is far harsher than the vagina.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all,

I know that for women it hurts when you do it first few times. What about men? Does your penis hurt when you put it in first time? I ask my BF and he said it didn't, but I thought that you might get hrut from the scratch between your penis and the condom, especially when there aren't a lot of lubricant.

Mine did.

Had foreskin problems so it hurt as bad as sticking needles into your penor. :frown:

Sorted now though.
yeah... in a good way
Reply 6
Original post by righteous
Unless you're gay...nope.

If you're gay you'll probably need a pack of butter or whatever...no idea.

More like lots of lubes. lol

Butter. :biggrin: ...
Sex can make the sides of your dick ache from the compression/pressure if you go too rough, or if she's really tight. But still a daft question really. Well it's not a daft question but it sounds pretty daft. daft daft daft. does the word daft sound weird for you yet?
Reply 8
Original post by bognor-regis
Sex can make the sides of your dick ache from the compression/pressure if you go too rough, or if she's really tight. But still a daft question really. Well it's not a daft question but it sounds pretty daft. daft daft daft. does the word daft sound weird for you yet?

What's wrong with being curious?
Well maybe if its something like Teeth...
Reply 10
Original post by bognor-regis

LOL, I'm still waiting for your next troll thread.
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all,

It's hurt for me a couple of times when taking someone's virginity. Both times it was the same sensation as putting on a condom that's too tight - everything gets pulled back in a very, very uncomfortable way.
I know guys have said it's hurt when I've been too tense or whatever and it's been tight but it's usually fixed when we change position
Wrong hole mate
Anyone who says their dick hurts during sex is a poooossyole.
Original post by Watcher7
It's hurt for me a couple of times when taking someone's virginity. Both times it was the same sensation as putting on a condom that's too tight - everything gets pulled back in a very, very uncomfortable way.

I thought when it's tight it makes you feel better? :s-smilie:

I asked my BF, he said it doesn't hurt. But I guess it is different for everyone. Also depends on the nature of the vagina. I guess.
Reply 16
Original post by street.lovin'
I thought when it's tight it makes you feel better? :s-smilie:

I asked my BF, he said it doesn't hurt. But I guess it is different for everyone. Also depends on the nature of the vagina. I guess.

Tight is good. Tight is very, very good. :biggrin:

Too tight isn't though. It's uncomfortable and you're worried about hurting who you're with.
Original post by Watcher7
Tight is good. Tight is very, very good. :biggrin:

Too tight isn't though. It's uncomfortable and you're worried about hurting who you're with.

I see.

Awww, what a gentleman.....Hehe... :smile:
what a retarded question:facepalm:
No. WTF?

Latest

Trending

Trending